To Gem

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

AngelicCap

To Gem

Post by AngelicCap » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi Gem,!
em, I am posting this in advance because I am bery, very busy and I will not be available on the 21st to post this request. EOT, I understand that I made a request via your services, however, I have experienced you as a reader and really would love it if Gem read for me. So, one less person for you! zLol
Gem, I have a lot on my hands. I am happy though....
So my question to you is this. In the coming months, what can I expect in terms of my life as a whole? I really would love a general reading. No particular area.
My DOB can be found in my profile.
ugs and lots of kisses
Let's travel in to the Unknown!

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 pm

<<< EDITED BY ABHISHEK >>>

Hi,

I am sorry on behalf of Gem and MB. This post was uncalled for so i have edited it.

Please Note: it is totally at the discretion of the reader to give a reading or not.

Plus i believe this request was made in reference to our mail stating that we were offering free readings on MB for those who cared to have one.

So if any reader cares to give you a reading I would welcome it.

Thanks and best regards,

Abhishek

farafina

Re: To Gem

Post by farafina » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm

AngelicCap wrote:Hi Gem,!
em, I am posting this in advance because I am bery, very busy and I will not be available on the 21st to post this request. EOT, I understand that I made a request via your services, however, I have experienced you as a reader and really would love it if Gem read for me. So, one less person for you! zLol
Gem, I have a lot on my hands. I am happy though....
So my question to you is this. In the coming months, what can I expect in terms of my life as a whole? I really would love a general reading. No particular area.
My DOB can be found in my profile.
ugs and lots of kisses
Hi AngeliCap,

I hope you are well. I saw your request and since it has been a while, I will try to read for you even though it was originally directed at Gem. I hope you don't mind.

I used a spread called the General Outlook, with 6 cards.

The situation: King of Pentacles (reversed)
Uppermost on mind, plans/intended actions: King of Cups
Future Hopes: Three of Pentacles
Surrounding Environment/People: Strength
External Influences (known and unknown): Judgment
Outcome if plan goes ahead: Chariot

---
Reading:

Based on the cards, it seems that someone right now around you is acting a bit selfish and making you feel a bit lonely as a result. It seems that although this energy is very responsible and financially secure, it also seems to be overly focused on work and material achievement, rather than on feelings and emotions, and truly minding loved ones around. As a result, it seems that you are thinking a lot about a person who is very compassionate and emotionally available and who is more of a giver, even at his own expenses. He tends to not express his feelings too easily because he usually loves and cares for others so deeply that he is scared of relinquishing control and get hurt.
Your hopes are to be able to build upon previous foundations in your life and seize opportunities for growth that are coming your way. You are past the mere juggling of things with no set objectives. You are now looking ahead for long-term solid development and building. You are ready to work hard and persevere because you are a no nonsense person and your feet are on the ground.
It seems that surrounding you there is this environment of "me-first" and domineering mindset. It could very well be a person around you actually and it is an energy of aggressivity that needs to be harnessed. Make sure you stay clear of it. Don't try to get yourself too involved with this environment or this person.
Whether you are aware of it or not, in this period of now until the next three months, a strong realization of your own self-value will come about and you will finally feel as if you are forgiving your past mistakes and appreciating your own past creations and good work. This is a period of rebirth and there is a guide of light who is making sure you are going to experience this.
If everything remains unchanged, the result of all this is a bold move outside of your daily routine, towards a path of success and certainty. Boldness and self-confidence and willful actions towards actually getting where you wish to be. Any obstacles on your way, you will overcome, and there is nothing stopping &nbsp;you this time.

Summary: As a general outlook into the next three months, AngeliCap, it seems that the most important aspect of this reading is the SELF-REALIZATION and GROWTH that will change everything tremendously. You will stop feeling guilty about the past things you did or did not do and focus on who you are today and what you want today. You will discover the power you have and the ability you possess to do anything you set your mind to. This process of self-realization will not come without conflict with your surrounding people and situations, but conflict will be necessary in order for you to discover your own value.

Best wishes and I hope it helps a little.
Farafina
:smt006

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 am

Sweetie,!
Oh how accurate you are! Thank you! Your reading reinforced how I am feeling, what I am striving to achieve.
((((((((((((((((Huggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssssssssss)
Let's travel in to the Unknown!

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Thank you and you are so welcome.
:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”