when will I see my baby again

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lisa_was_here

when will I see my baby again

Post by lisa_was_here » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:59 am

Hello,
I would like a reading to help me look forward to the future. My baby is in foster care until his custody is determined. I would like to know when it will be all over and if I will get custody of my baby or if my husband will.thanks.lisa

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:17 am

Hello Lisa

I sympathise with you and I also see you cannot help but ask a Yes or No question. As a mother I undertand that is the answer you would like to know. As it will be difficult to for me to get such an answer for you, I asked the angels for a message and I got the following message from Crystal:

"Have faith and hope, because there is something positive and new on the horizon that you can't see yet."

I also picked three cards for you from the Rider Waite.

Page of Wands: news of something exciting coming your way which will bring you hope and something to look ahead for. Like this page who is holding his wand and looking ahead (not sideways) to the future. Wands indicate energy, passion and renewed prospects.

Death: Change is on its way or some things must change in order for the new to come to light.  Whatever this change is in your life, it is needed for you to move ahead and greet the new phase of your life.  This is a major Arcana card and I feel that change is coming. Please do not look at this as a physical death, but rather the end of a chapter and the beginning of another.

Ace of Swords: new beginnings of self assurance, personal power, ability to express yourself and be in charge of your own destiny. These qualities are coming your way (end of Summer beginning of Autumn) which will give you the strenght you need to move forward in your challenges.

I also picked a clarification card and I got the Two of Cups: This is the card of unions, dualities or reunions where a couple pledge their partnership which is being witnessed and/or blessed by an angel above. I also see healing in this card; healing of dis-ease, old
wounds and reconciliation.

I hope the above messages will give you hope to keep going Lisa and I wish you all the very best.

blessings
cedars

spygrrl007

Post by spygrrl007 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Hello-  I'm sending u my love and prayers-   I so can understand your heartbreak. I have a baby girl 2 yr now- my soon to be ex is trying to take her from me, he put me through everything he could.... to try.

I wish you and your baby the best outcome!  

-love and blessings
-spy

farafina

Post by farafina » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 am

Hi Lisa,

Big hugs and all my support to you. I know how hard it is right now for you. Have been there myself. Hang in there. Don't give up hope and send your baby all your love each time you think of her.

Cheers
Farafina

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi Lisa,This post brought tears to my eyes , Your baby is in Foster care so although of little comfort to you at this time, you know your baby is safe and well looked after.

Blessings Decia

gb 2008

Post by gb 2008 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:48 am

Hi this is not a nice situation to be in and i really hope it works out for you

mks1llj

When will I see my baby again?

Post by mks1llj » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:17 pm

We based on the tarot reading.How about checking with the other astrology system such as Horary , traditional Horaoy1-249 and other charts.What I'm trying to do is ,instead of comforting her,I think I should  give her the thing  that can really give the answer she wants.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm

The only answer is time, normally the mother have a priority.....but it happen that the father is best suited.

If someone is in foster care, then the only sure option is to show the society that one can change and become a good parent.

When such a state is achieved, and one have people around oneself that can vouch for it, then there is time for trying to get the "parenthood" back.

There is little help in any reading...of any kind....before such a state is achieved....and in the end....one have to evaluate the benefit for the child in much greater degree, then the benefit for the "parent", after all it is this life that is "protected"

This is a general statement, and is in no way any attack on anyone......it is just my thoughts.....by going for the "Reading solution" one only create dreams.....by going for my suggestions...one create activity and goals.....even if you don't succeed in the end....you will have changed yourself and the way you think....and that will benefit you in the future.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”