Tarot Reading Offer - Gem

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Antigone

Tarot Reading Offer - Gem

Post by Antigone » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:08 pm

I received an offer for a tarot reading in my email box this morning. Can I avail of this?

Here's my situation:

There is a guy I met in Philadelphia. We had something going from March to May. I am back in Manila, Philippines now. Should I hold on to him? My birthday is July 24, 1978. His is September 14, 1975.

His name is John Edward, he is Caucasian, with blue eyes and dark hair. My name is Michelle, Filipina, black hair, dark eyes, medium-fair Asian skin. We are both in medical field.

The other month he asked me if I would marry him. Was he serious, or was he just playing/joking/toying with me?

I love him and want to be with him. But what is his true intention? I get crazy jealous because he logs on everyday on a dating site...and it makes me, well, crazy jealous like I said.  Should I hold on to him and what is the likely outcome? Are we going to get married? Is he the guy for me? If not, when/where will I meet him and what is his nationality?

I am on a petition to work as a nurse in the US. Any idea when I can expect to be back there? Will I be able to shift to medicine when I am there?

Thanks.
It's a beautiful life. Believe.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm

<<< EDITED BY ABHISHEK >>>

Hi,

I am sorry on behalf of Gem and MB. This post was uncalled for so i have edited it.

Please Note: it is totally at the discretion of the reader to give a reading or not.

Plus i believe this request was made in reference to our mail stating that we were offering free readings on MB for those who cared to have one.

So if any reader cares to give you a reading I would welcome it.

Thanks and best regards,

Abhishek

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”