Tarot Reading - Starting a new job

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

moontoadie

Tarot Reading - Starting a new job

Post by moontoadie » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi Gem,

This is a request for a free tarot reading from you as per an email invitation.

I recently started a new job and was wondering how it will progress over the next 6 months.

Thank you for your insights.

farafina

Post by farafina » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Moontoadie,

I pulled some cards for you:

Right now: 7 of cups

Near future: 5 of cups

Ouctome: Sun

Influence: Judgement

Reading:

It feels to me right now that you are a bit scattered in your energies concerning your work. There are so many directions you are being pulled into and you want to do so many things, and yet nothing is being accomplished as of now. There is a bit of a lack of realism now.
In the next couple of months, you may feel a bit regretful over past choices and going through an emotional down-hill motion as you may experience disappointment and possibly some form of conflict.... which will affect your mood at work. From what I sense, you may feel as if your environment and the people in it are being overly critical of you and judgmental to the point where you may feel as if you are being emprisonned in their criticism. However, I am told it is your own judgment and your own critical outlook on yourself that will be the main problem.
In the end though, you will overcome all this and finally make peace with this new work environment and new tasks and become part of the team and well liked by everyone there.

Summary: The next 6 months will be a period of adjustment at work, as you will have to get accustomed to your new tasks, be more realisitic and more grounded in things that are under your control. You will learn to become less critical of yourself and to pick your battles with people in your environment. Focus on the positive and the good, and forget about spilt waters. In the end, communication, good relations, and material comfort will be the order of the day.

Best wishes and I hope it helped.

farafina

moontoadie

Post by moontoadie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:27 am

Thank-you, Farafina, that's bang-on.

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Hi Moontoadie,

Well, I certainly hope it is helpful to you. It was my pleasure.

:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”