6 month reading please who ever has time

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

nvncbl

6 month reading please who ever has time

Post by nvncbl » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:18 pm

:smt006 :smt006
Hello Hello how you going, may I please get a reading for 6months career/money  thank you. so can you please show me direction and I will grateful for the direction and help you may give me,

Many Blessings from downunder,
Ali Dagher
28/07/86
Sydney Aus :smt049  :smt049
Last edited by nvncbl on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 pm

can i get a reading please

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi Ali,

As you can see we are very busy so please be patient a while longer.  Thanks.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello Ali

you keep on changing and modifying your request for a reading, whilst you've already had a reading elsewhere.
When you dont get a response you keep on insisting by adding a new thread.
This is a free site and we are putting our own time and effort to give readings because we like doing it and are wishing to gain knowledge and experience through it and, hopefully, help other fellow human beings too.

So, what if someone could not give you a six-month reading..... would that not be acceptable to you?

Please dont be so greedy. :smt018  :smt006

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 am

I see your point and I`m not being greedy I`m trying to make easier so the reader has more of direction on what to read on 'I changed it because it wasn`t that spot on then I read guidelines by gem then I changed it to make it easier and I did say give me some direction so I was meaning also normal reading so I`m sorry for any trouble that I have caused and if you choose to read for me whatever you get is fine so thank you

Please so any trouble to the readers
Ali

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi Ali,

I have pulled out some cards using the RW deck and a present-future-advice spread concerning your career and here is what came up.

Present: II of pentacles + V of Wands

I feel that right now you are juggling two things and trying to find a balance between 2 projects/jobs/ activities. Or it could be that you are thinking about doing two different things that are conflicting interests.
In your work/studies right now, you are facing stiff competition. You are having to work a little harder than usual. You are considering a major change, and something will have to be handled honestly that's going to take a lot of courage. But you are resolving this issue right now, I feel.  A project that you are finishing right now (is it a degree program or a work project) is being completed with good rewards.

Future: Ace of Cup +Ace of Wand
Waw, two aces in your near future. Is this two beginnings? Two businesses or two projects you'll be starting up? Or one business that combines two things? One is more related to feelings and emotions, the other possibly to actions and energy. I feel you will have a new beginning that will make you feel valued and appreciated and respected. You will love it, it will be a field of work that you are very gifted for and that you really enjoy. You will work efficiently and well, with enthusiasm. Nothing will stop you. I feel it's a field where you will be able to use your creativity and your imagination, something you have always wanted to do. You won't even be able to believe your luck!

The advice card: The Hanged Man
The cards advise you to stay calm and confident. Don't get too agitated or worried. Enjoy the break that you are being forced to take right now... because sooner than your think (within the next 2 months) you will be busier than ever with your new work.  You need to ask yourself: why am I so stressed out and worried?
You know you did evyerhting you had to do. Now, you just have to let go. Things are not in your hands anymore. The Universe is taking care of things. And the Universe is more than competent enough!

Cheers  
Farafina

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT READING IT HAS COME TRUE ITS OPENING A GYM WITH A FRIEND GOING PARTNERS IN IF YOU WERE IN AUS I WOULD COME IN MYSELF AND TELL YOU BECAUSE I HAVE GONE TO SOME CLAIRVOYANTS BUT YOU REALLY HIT THE NAIL ON ITS HEAD SO THANK YOU YES I AM ASKING FOR READING BUT ITS ON DIRECTION OR 6 MONTH READING WHATEVER IS JUST FINE FROM ANYONE I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS ON THE BROAD THATS ALL
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WOOHOOOO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM MY HEART AND SOUL AND DEEPLY GRATEFUL AND THAT YOU WILL DO WONDERS FOR OTHERS AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN I SEE LIGHT ONCE AGAIN

farafina

Post by farafina » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 am

Hi Ali,

Thanks for all the kind words and I hope Lady of Avalon helps you see things more clearly in the 6-mnth reading.

Best wishes,
Farafina

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:59 am

My pleasure it was you who opened the tunnel of light and I owe it to you I was at time of darkness and depression and had being in a job that had shut down my emotions as a person and thought I wasn't able to move forward but your words of enlightenment made me think of direction and other readings that I had were bit stupid from going to Hawaii and open a business to becoming a comedian which were all out of line so really thank you and Hopefully get a 6 month reading or a general one soon.

Thank you,
Hugs
Ali

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”