Insights Please!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

AngelicCap

Insights Please!

Post by AngelicCap » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:06 am

HelloToday, my reflective side surfaced,  and at which point, I begun thinking about my current state. I am very fortunate.
I can expressed that enough.I am close to my parents, grandparents, and three brothers.My work relatio ships are goofdd. And for the most part, my life is quite fulfilling. This may seem very silly, however it is a concern of mine that I would like dome clarrity in to.
FI have noticed that I am lacking in female fiendships. Like everyone, I have lost. I have lost friends and tried to make new ones.
I feel that part of the reason I lost friends stems from high expectations
o, reading a friendship reading.
What are my flaws?
How come I cannot keep friends?
DOB:
01/16/1983Jessica,
L.A. CA((((((((((((((((((((((big Huggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssss))_))))))))))))

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi Jessica,

With a question like this, it is not easy to give a gentle answer but I quickly pulled a few cards and the first one is in answer to this part of your question:-
What are my flaws?
Ten of Pentacles,
Ten golden pentacles, perfectly carved round circles or burnished gold. Each one has a slightly different face on the front but the underneath is exactly the same. You are right when you say you have hig expectations, The Tarot agrees and goes one step further, you expect perfection from your friends and so don't suffer fools glady. You certainly don't like making friends with anyone weaker than you as you feel there is no point. The perfection underneath this situation is what is governing you at this moment. The face of the pentacles is each a tiny bit different to the next and the change is so gradual that it passes by your eyes. But is there a reason that you would only surround yourself with friends like you? That think, talk, eat and work like you? Are you afraid of critiscism, of being hurt and being unnaceptable in something that you do?
How come I cannot keep friends?
Four of Sceptres,
The four sceptres form a square. The most solid shape that grounds and holds energy and living beings at bay. You are like the box you are closed and have sharp corners and not obvious door or way in. Beneath the sceptres is green grass, growing and flourishing in the sun, one way forward from here is to ask yourself what you have to offer others. What can you dso to help them, a kind word? a smile? or a hand when needed. Step out of the box you have created for yourself and walk in the sunshine and grow like the grass. :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi Lady
I know I have raised this before, but the deck you are using comes across graphically quite rich and expressive.
I wish I could see these two cards that you have picked in your reading above, especially the four of cups (sceptres).

If you let me know the name of the deck, I could look it up in the aeclectic tarot site.
Many thanks
cedars

moonlitestonight

Jessica

Post by moonlitestonight » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 pm

You are born an 11/2 - full birth date.  You are here on this Earth to learn about relationships and balance.  I will not go into the master number 11/2 here as you can find that online or maybe even on this site.  But the 2 is about give and take, tact, sometimes taking a back seat, peace, harmony and just plain old relationship skills.  You are born on a 7 day (1+6) and the 7 is a different energy than the 2.  Maybe you like your down time or need alone time, maybe you come across as cooler or more detached than others or hide your feelings.  7 is a loner number while 2's need people.  2's are very willing to give and do for others as they are a loving, kind number.  But if the giving or love is not returned to the 2 in the way the 2 wants it...........or needs it, then the sensitivity of the 2 takes over and makes them sad or disillusioned.  

I can count on three fingers the women that are my true friends even though I am a very sociable person and know lots of people.  Over the years I have "lost" friends as well, but now that I am older I see that you can never lose a true friend no matter how far apart you live from each other!!!!  As well, we are always changing and so are these friends.  Just enjoy what you can!!

I looked at some other numbers and being a perfectionist with yourself and maybe even expecting it in others may pose a challenge for you i.e. people don't always give us back what we give out to them or do for them.  So try not to worry about it too much.  Seek those that are good for you and you are good for them and where there is a nice 50/50 of give and take!!!

Moonlitestonight

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:30 am

cedars wrote:Hi Lady
I know I have raised this before, but the deck you are using comes across graphically quite rich and expressive.
I wish I could see these two cards that you have picked in your reading above, especially the four of cups (sceptres).

If you let me know the name of the deck, I could look it up in the aeclectic tarot site.
Many thanks
cedars
I read your other post somewhere but can't find it. This time I used my Ibis tarot, http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ibis/ I will try and put the deck in future whoops. :)

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:06 pm

Hello,
Too the bot of you, thank you!
I am a perfectionist; I am socialbe, but there are times that I do enjoy being alone too. I guess I am a bit confusing.
Thanks lady of Avolin; your assessment is too accurate!
I tend to welcome persons from all walks of life; but once the drama comes, that's it for me you knows?!

Gem

New Readers

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Hi and welcome to Mystic Board, moonlitestonight,

We always love having new readers :)

Can I ask that you please take a moment to read our guidelines for readings as we expect only tarot readings to be given in this part of the forum, giving cards and the deck used please. Also if a reading has already been given we ask that the reader fill another request so as not to offend.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45384

6 ) Please look to see if a reading has already been given, and then please do not give another which may be confusing to the member or make the original reader feel unwanted and that their reading is ignored, or usurped; instead fill another request rather than doubling up.

11.) When offering a reading in this tarot reading forum we ask that you give the deck being used, the spread and the place titles as this allows us all to benefit from the reading.

Thanks
moonlitestonight wrote:You are born an 11/2 - full birth date.  You are here on this Earth to learn about relationships and balance.  I will not go into the master number 11/2 here as you can find that online or maybe even on this site.  But the 2 is about give and take, tact, sometimes taking a back seat, peace, harmony and just plain old relationship skills.  You are born on a 7 day (1+6) and the 7 is a different energy than the 2.  Maybe you like your down time or need alone time, maybe you come across as cooler or more detached than others or hide your feelings.  7 is a loner number while 2's need people.  2's are very willing to give and do for others as they are a loving, kind number.  But if the giving or love is not returned to the 2 in the way the 2 wants it...........or needs it, then the sensitivity of the 2 takes over and makes them sad or disillusioned.  

I can count on three fingers the women that are my true friends even though I am a very sociable person and know lots of people.  Over the years I have "lost" friends as well, but now that I am older I see that you can never lose a true friend no matter how far apart you live from each other!!!!  As well, we are always changing and so are these friends.  Just enjoy what you can!!

I looked at some other numbers and being a perfectionist with yourself and maybe even expecting it in others may pose a challenge for you i.e. people don't always give us back what we give out to them or do for them.  So try not to worry about it too much.  Seek those that are good for you and you are good for them and where there is a nice 50/50 of give and take!!!

Moonlitestonight

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Thank you very much for the link, Lady. Very Egyptian indeed.

Cedars

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”