Reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ExtremeDiva

Post by ExtremeDiva » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:10 pm

HippieLuv, would it be okay if I requested a reading?

hippieluv2001

Post by hippieluv2001 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:26 pm

Please include DOB, gender, and what you'd like to ask the cards. Be patient with me, as I have 4 small kids, so I tend to be sporatic at answering requests. I also run a tarot reading business (Look under link exchange for free tarot readings), so I get busy sometimes. But I will respond to those who ask, but only one reading per person.
Last edited by hippieluv2001 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ExtremeDiva

Post by ExtremeDiva » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:35 pm

hippieluv2001 wrote:Please include DOB, gender, and what you'd like to ask the cards. Be patient with me, as I have 4 small kids, so I tend to be sporatic at answering requests. I also run a tarot reading business, so I get busy sometimes. But I will respond to those who ask, but only one reading per person.
Alright, thanks so much for answering. I'm going to PM you my request very shortly, so be on the look out for that. Thanks again in advance! :smt006

ExtremeDiva

Post by ExtremeDiva » Sat May 05, 2007 10:25 pm

I still haven't seen anything happen since the reading you gave me back in the early part of April. You mentioned something about there being a reunion between me and my lover, and that hasn't happened. We haven't had any kind of contact, really...

I'm really confused as to why nothing has happened yet.
:smt009

hippieluv2001

Post by hippieluv2001 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:52 pm

This is guidance and not a timeline. And it is given the circumstances at the time of the reading. If those circumstances change, then the outcome will change as well. And some things take longer to happen for some people than others. Give it time. Be patient. Be yourself. And live your life. Don't stress over what will happen and it will eventually happen. Good luck hun. Let me know if you need anything else.
<edited> links not allowed in signature. to add links in signature see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”