serious conflicts in life - need a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Phantom

serious conflicts in life - need a reading

Post by Phantom » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:40 pm

i'm a writer and i used to write stories and articles for many magazines both in print and web.
i've been doing this since past 5 years and wanted to write screenplays for movies too.
somehow people who read me earlier got impressed with my style of writing and gave me an oppurtunity to write for a movie.
this movie was supposed to be directed by my friend who was very close to me since i started writing.

now i'm done writing script for my movie and he's ill treating me.
i'm not paid, kept away from this movie, and he's started to form his own team keeping me away.
he was nice to me till he needed my work.
we never had any secrets between us but now i feel he's a stranger to me

i seriously want to get rid of this crap now, but have to wait atleast till this movie comes out, so that i can use that credit for future

when will that happen? and will i ever outplay this guy ?
seriously i wanted to start on my own now

jallious

Post by jallious » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:48 pm

Know what, getting backstabbed by friends who are really close is a natural thing. The natural things in life hurt the most, and are the most pleasing, I think. It is awfully hard to forgive anyone like your 'friend' in those types of postitions. I only forgave mine when he came to my house and apologized in person, wouldn't accept it over the phone. Don't force him to do it, though. If it will happen, it will be from time, not force. You don't need a psychic for that...
But if you asked me, I feel a pit of something in this guy...I can't tell if it's a feeling of remorse or victory, stealing something from you and getting the credit.. Not much help, I know, but he does feel something from it, he's thinking about it.
Edit: Right, tarot reading...^.^ I don't know, If I can remind myself when I get home I'll give you a reading.

jallious

Post by jallious » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:43 pm

Ok, wow. I did it and got some strange results...

Card 1 - The Present
This card represents the current influences on the present situation or event.

Eight of Pentacles
You may be learning a new trade. Only hard work will reap rewards. You will be employed soon and you skill will be put to test. You should not halt with you work but continue till it gives you results.

Card 2 - Waning Influences
This card represents the influences that have affected the event and have been overcome.

Six of Pentacles - Reversed
Debts may increase. Money may be squandered away. You may exploit people for money. You may be jealous of others' prosperity. You may lead an extravagant life style.

Card 3 - Hidden or Unconscious Influences
This card represents hidden or unknown influences.

Seven of Swords
Tact is needed in solving your problems. You need to be careful of the people whom you trust. You may be running from something. Unwanted mistrust may make you paranoid. Life may seem to be getting brighter for you. You are filled with inspiration and enthusiasm. There may be a change in job or residence.

Card 4 - Emerging Influences
This card represents new influences that may effect the situation.

King of Wands - Reversed
You may be prejudiced and unyielding. You may not understand the difficulties of others. You may be intolerant and severe.

Card 5 - Synthesis
This represents the synthesis of the whole situation and the meaning of all the influences.

Knight of Pentacles - Reversed
You may be very greed and suppressing in nature. You may also feel self satisfied with your deeds. Financial stability may be missing. This may be due to your carelessness, impatience and irresponsibility. You may be intolerant and narrow minded.

Maybe you need to think about who's to blame for your friend's behavior? That's all I can do for you at the moment.
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:09 am

though i couldn't get a clear picture from what u said, i can read few things out of that

i just wanted to know when and how will i come out of this and start on my own

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 am

can someone reply please

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 pm

conflicts seem to be resolving by themselves (or is someone trying hard for me) ??

but still they've lost my trust and i'm thinking of walking away

scootbabe66

Post by scootbabe66 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:38 pm

hi...
i have tried to link in psychicaly..and have shuffled and pulled some tarot from my deck..
king of cups ace of pentacles...3 of cups..
my psychic intuition is telling me that you just need to let them all get on with it...i know it's difficult...you feel jealousy that you are on the outside..but it is for the best just now...the situation is out of your control...the film will be released and you may not like the result at the beginning...but in the long term it will reap you rewards..there is going to be a new business venture for you within 6 months..pwrhaps self employment..or a deal too good to refuse...and celebrations...i feel the celebrations will be as a result of the first film..the one that you are now arguing about..
knave of cups...
the new venture...you will feel like a fish out of water literally...but you are keen, enthusiastic..but a little naive
king of wands and queen of wands....wands are growth of all kinds..psychically i see growth in you...looking to new horizons..opening new doors...growing as a person and growing in your ideas..and this is a good thing..very positive.

basically i see an end to the current situation in approx 3-6 months...but you must stay calm...stay focused on the bigger picture..there will be celebrations when the film is finished ..and the film will give you the success and experience that you need to move on to a new venture...an opportunity will arise and you are going to learn more than you can imaging..lots of growth spiritually and emotionally too..it will be like a coming of age for you..this will be a year of new opportunity and growth...dont tackle your ex friend...leave that relationship and look towards your future...your paths will cross in the future..and always remember ' be careful who you tread on ..on the way up...you may meet them on the way down'

all in all a good year ahead for you...p.s...just got the names andrew and jonathon into my mind...do you know who this is?

give me feedback on the reading if you have time...it helps me to develop my psychic and card reading skills
thanks
sheila

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:58 am

that was great sheila
i appreciate your psychic talents. i guess you read more thru your psychic powers than tarot cards

i understood this after some meditation last week and am just ignoring present attitude of people, coz i know in long run they will realise the results

this experince has helped me see through persons and grow

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:11 pm

no idea who andrew and jonathon are

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:02 pm

I tried to read through what others wrote ..gosh I hate when i do that!

but my first feeling I got when I read your question was
Arrogance - you are very arrogant and need to learn to contain this to move forward.  

Life is what you make it ...

Rohiniranjan

Re: serious conflicts in life - need a reading

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:27 am

Dear Phantom,

I hope things go well for you ...

Since you are an astrologer (KP if I recall correctly) perhaps you should post also your query on the astrology sections, western and vedic. This is assuming of course that you have your accurate and full birthdata without which it becomes a witchhunt that most astrologers enter reluctantly into!

RR

[quote="Phantom"]i'm a writer and i used to write stories and articles for many magazines both in print and web.
i've been doing this since past 5 years and wanted to write screenplays for movies too.
somehow people who read me earlier got impressed with my style of writing and gave me an oppurtunity to write for a movie.
this movie was supposed to be directed by my friend who was very close to me since i started writing.

now i'm done writing script for my movie and he's ill treating me.
i'm not paid, kept away from this movie, and he's started to form his own team keeping me away.
he was nice to me till he needed my work.
we never had any secrets between us but now i feel he's a stranger to me

i seriously want to get rid of this crap now, but have to wait atleast till this movie comes out, so that i can use that credit for future

when will that happen? and will i ever outplay this guy ?
seriously i wanted to start on my own now[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:31 am

I did, Betaal, seconds ago!

RR

[quote="Phantom"]can someone reply please[/quote]

schhowie

Your Love Horoscope – The Key to Romance

Post by schhowie » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:00 pm

I’m always the High Priestess, when reading cards, when having them read…and here too. As a new student, learning about Tarot, you should focus on the elements and concepts associated with each of the four Tarot card sets.

Mod note: link deleted, please read about links on the Introductions board http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:21 am

Hi
its been 4 and half months now and i still am in jeopardy !(shud i use that word?)
i still am not able to figure out any thing out of whats happening.
am not able to see what his intentions are upto?
is he under some kinda pressure too or is he just avoiding me ?

should i call it quits for working with him or should i wait for some more time to see things happening?
if yes, then how many more days ?
scootbabe66 wrote:hi...
i have tried to link in psychicaly..and have shuffled and pulled some tarot from my deck..
king of cups ace of pentacles...3 of cups..
my psychic intuition is telling me that you just need to let them all get on with it...i know it's difficult...you feel jealousy that you are on the outside..but it is for the best just now...the situation is out of your control...the film will be released and you may not like the result at the beginning...but in the long term it will reap you rewards..there is going to be a new business venture for you within 6 months..pwrhaps self employment..or a deal too good to refuse...and celebrations...i feel the celebrations will be as a result of the first film..the one that you are now arguing about..
knave of cups...
the new venture...you will feel like a fish out of water literally...but you are keen, enthusiastic..but a little naive
king of wands and queen of wands....wands are growth of all kinds..psychically i see growth in you...looking to new horizons..opening new doors...growing as a person and growing in your ideas..and this is a good thing..very positive.

basically i see an end to the current situation in approx 3-6 months...but you must stay calm...stay focused on the bigger picture..there will be celebrations when the film is finished ..and the film will give you the success and experience that you need to move on to a new venture...an opportunity will arise and you are going to learn more than you can imaging..lots of growth spiritually and emotionally too..it will be like a coming of age for you..this will be a year of new opportunity and growth...dont tackle your ex friend...leave that relationship and look towards your future...your paths will cross in the future..and always remember ' be careful who you tread on ..on the way up...you may meet them on the way down'

all in all a good year ahead for you...p.s...just got the names andrew and jonathon into my mind...do you know who this is?

give me feedback on the reading if you have time...it helps me to develop my psychic and card reading skills
thanks
sheila

eirepoochy

Re: Your questions:

Post by eirepoochy » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:34 am

Phantom wrote:can someone reply please
Hello i did a reading for you and this is what came out for you.
They firstly advice you not to try and get him back in the future as this would create a negative outcome. Secondly they feel you have been worrying in an addictive way and are too focused on the material side of life, negative thoughts can bring negative things to happen. We can send those energies out and they can come bouncing back at us. I would start saying positive affirmations i feel these can be very effective especially if you say them with great faith and belief,in your mind say them as much as you can everyday. A good positive affirmation for you for career and success would be ' I am now entering the winning circle' or 'I am a magnet for divine prosperity. So stay positive!

Now let's get to the point. They indicate there has been good movement with this film in the last 3mths and so they indicate you should relax awhile.
They feel you will be quite stressed about this matter in the 4 weeks ahead,once the 4 weeks are through you will still feel like your walking into the unknown but you will have a more  optimistic air about you.

They feel within the 9mths ahead of you that you will be happy with this situation by then the latest. They do see this film going ahead and they also see success with it. They see you getting your wishes and ending up really happy concerning this film,they show the harvest time for you,you will reap from what you have sowed! So this is good news.

Concerning your friend they see you being quite stressed until all what the cards said happens for you. They see you feeling like you are self sacrificing yourself to this situation(feeling like you are giving more into it then what you are getting back). They tell me they see you working hard in the future and they tell me that this friend of yours will suddenly and unexpectedly return into your life. I would see him then giving you the support that you need. I see this as a godsend! I see you then racing against the past and letting go of anger inside of you. A rest from your troubles concerning him and stability in healing with you and him.

Within the next 14mths i see you taking action concerning setting up your own business also. They feel this is a good idea and will be successful for you. The next 5 yrs i looked at for you and they are looking very prosperous for you,materially and also concerning success in career.
I hope this helps you. Oh one last thing is someone around you or who you know pregnant?? If not there will be a woman whom you know pregnant in the not so distant future and she will have a healthy,placid baby girl!

Best of luck with it all,

Love and light to you,

Eirepoochy.x
Love and light to you,

Eirepoochy.x

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”