Would be grateful for a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Loopy mummy

Would be grateful for a reading

Post by Loopy mummy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi I am a mother to 3 children and would be very grateful if someone could spare a little time as to give me a reading relating to my health. I am new to this so not to sure what information you will need if any but I will give you the basics- female aged 29 d.o.b 07/05/1982 from the united kingdom I hope this helps. Many thanks.

George

Re: Would be grateful for a reading

Post by George » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 am

Loopy mummy wrote:Hi I am a mother to 3 children and would be very grateful if someone could spare a little time as to give me a reading relating to my health. I am new to this so not to sure what information you will need if any but I will give you the basics- female aged 29 d.o.b 07/05/1982 from the united kingdom I hope this helps. Many thanks.
hi there Loopy mummy!
you most likely will not get a reading about health issues also you just had a reading in the physic forum recently!  
here is a link to Seeker's Guidelinesto explain why you may not get that reading!  :smt020  
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017
i would love to see you become an active member and support these forums by posting, so please join into the discussions and say hi on the Introduction section.
Also, i would love to give you a reading, per the guidelines, in about a month or so.
:smt006

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”