Would be very greatful for a reading,

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

CrystalSpirit

Would be very greatful for a reading,

Post by CrystalSpirit » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:16 am

Hi,as im new and have never had a tarot reading before i would be greatful for one please. Thanks with love. xxx

Khep

Re: Would be very greatful for a reading,

Post by Khep » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:53 am

CrystalSpirit wrote:Hi,as im new and have never had a tarot reading before i would be greatful for one please. Thanks with love. xxx
Hi, Crystal.  
    You don’t ask a specific question, so I asked the cards what you most needed to know at this time.  Here’s what I see in the cards:
They show that you are in a good position now to take a ‘rest’ from a difficult, tense situation – possibly related to your work and new responsibilities. The situation isn't resolved, but now is a time to enjoy some peace, silence, clarity, maybe also physical recuperation.  
    In this situation, take stock of your inner strengths, and trust your ability to endure whatever challenges might lie ahead.  The outcome may not be what you wish, but if not, you have the ability to carry on through what may be a rough time.  
    Don’t let your imagination run away with you regarding good or bad possibilities, but do trust your intuition and inner light to guide you along what may seem to be a confusing path.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”