Reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

verona

Reading request for Cedars

Post by verona » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 am

Hi Cedars

Hope you are well. I was wondering if I could trouble you for a reading?

Just a general reading (maybe looking at my career) for the next 6 months or so would be great. Phrase  the quesiton  as you wish/as best suits you.

Thank you in advance

V

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:28 am

Dear Verona
Hope you are well. I was wondering if I could trouble you for a reading.?

Just a general reading (maybe looking at my career) for the next 6 months or so would be great. Phrase  the quesiton  as you wish/as best suits you.

Thank you in advance
As I have explained in my PM to you, I am sorry for the delay in conveying this reading to you…

Question: What does Verona need to know about the coming six months in general and/or about her career situation?
Rider Waite deck.

You Now: The Sun.
You seem to be in a state of a ‘new lease of life’ as regards shedding away the past and seeing things clearly. Your sense of communication is heightened and you are in a state of well-being in as far as life in general around you is concerned. There is a little boy in the Sun who is riding on a white horse/pony and the sun is shining high above him. The little boy is naked and that indicates the purity of his approach and the sense of rebirth and viewing things with great optimism around your life.

Positive Influence or energies which you should be aware of and which you could use to your advantage: Three of Pentacles. Nine of Wands.
We have two elements here: Earth and Fire. The Three of Pentacles probably refers to a new project, or a new idea, a job interview or a situation which involves you making your point of view pending the approval of others who are ready to listen to your ideas and make their own judgement. You could be starting something of your own idea and need to convince or explain your thoughts to others. In this situation there are others involved too who are in a position to make something happen for you.
In the Nine of Wands, there is  self-preservation, self-defence against anything that may become an obstacle in your actions and your plans to move forward. The path in the past has had its difficulties and you are  adamant to protect yourself and not let anyone come near you  to try and shake the balance of you have achieved. You will fight with all your might in order to protect what you have achieved so far and where you are at the present time.

Negative Influences or blockages which you should be aware: King of Pentacles. Three of Wands.
Once again we have the elements of Earth and Fire. The King of Pentacles is a man in his fifties who is well versed in financial matters. As a standalone card, the King of Pentacles is not a bad person, but in your situation his influence could have the effect of a blockage or hindrance in your plans. He can be a bank manager, a boss, father figure, but someone who is well-off financially or deals with finance. If you know who such a person could be around your life, perhaps best to be aware of him.
The Three of Wands is that waiting period where one looks ahead waiting for the fruition of their efforts or the choices they have made to come true. Why would this be negative or a hindrance? Hmmm, it could mean that what you are waiting for or the results of the choices you have made in the past may take longer to come through or the position of leadership that you were hoping may not be forthcoming as yet.

Message from the Tarot: Page of Pentacles.
Element of Earth again., The Page of Pentacles is a messenger, a young person, or an adult with the energies of youngster who brings news or possibilities on ideas to make your money work for you. This could be a surge of new energy coming from within whereby you see things – on matters of finance – under a different light and the seedlings of new ideas take birth for you to look at the future for a fresh start.

Outcome: Two of Cups.
Water element. This is a beautiful card and one most people who ask for a relationship reading wish to see. In your case this could be a new pledge or a new partnership you make with someone; the start of a new friendship or even a romantic relationship; rekindling of an old friendship or business partnership or a union of a romantic nature. I am giving you all the possibilities of what this card may stand for, but as your reading centred on career (and life in general) this could be the coming together of two people for a common goal and by that make a pledge or an understanding, contract to unite efforts for that common goal.

I hope this reading made some sense to you and I am sorry for the late response.

Best wishes.

verona

Many thanks for your response

Post by verona » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Cedars

Thank you so so much for your kind reading. I had sent the PM before you wrote the reading. I really sincerely appreciate you carrying out this reading for me, and also on a public holiday. I really hope that my PM didn't pressue you into this, covertly or explicitly. I so sincerely mean this, and my apologies if this was the case :(

The reading made sense. I am currently in a situation where I am awaitng hte verdict on if I will be made redundant, and also am planning a business, but am not sure if I can do so on the scale I had intended to, given the 'pending' outcome of the redundancy (this is key, as this is my sole source of income and I have no financial contigencies of any sort). Time will tell.

I just have one query regarding the above reading. In regards to your comment "You will fight with all your might in order to protect what you have achieved so far and where you are at the present time. " - does this statement simply mean that I am PREPARED to do so, or your feeling is I will be REQUIRED to do so.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

V

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm

......does this statement simply mean that I am PREPARED to do so, or your feeling is I will be REQUIRED to do so.
I feel you will be in a situation to do so, if you are not already...
Number Nine is one step closer to attainment (number 10) and I get the feeling you are already in a state of self-preservation whether it is based on your past troubles and/or effots to attain something and you will not let anyone come closer to spoil it for you; or whether what you see to be so percious for you, you will guard it with your life, despite the 'injuries' and the 'scars' of the past.

Thank you for your kind words. I did not feel under any pressure to give you this reading; I am sorry I did not see the request at a time when I was busy with my studies (which I am still continuing) but it was a pleasure conveying this reading to you.

verona

Post by verona » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:23 pm

OK thanks so much Cedars:) I will report back in 6 months, as although I know that you make it clear that you don't issue readings that predict outcomes/the future, this one inadvertley does. Thanks again , will update:)

Btw- do you mind me asking what your studies are in?:)

verona

Post by verona » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:32 pm

And you are right about the 'state of preservation'. I lived in an abusive situation for over 25 years and only finally left it a couple of years ago. In the time thereafter, I lost several jobs owing to the financial climate (and therefore nearly my home and sanity). However, things have stabilised ove the past year- but it has been VERY hard work stabiling myself emotionally and financially, and also facing yet another 2 scares in regards to possible job loss (redundancy). Anyway, I am greatly appreciative for all that I have, but as you noted, am also firecely protective of it .  Onward and upward !!

Wishing you, and all of those reading this a a great rest of festive season, and a fantastic New Year.

Verona :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 pm

There is always an element of the future and  prediction in a reading. As soon as you use a spread which has Outcome in the end, that in itself conveys some form of prediction. I suppose we cannot run away from it.  I just do not  see the point in doing readings on questions such as  'Yes or no' or 'When', 'will it or will it not? ' type of readings; that's all. The spread I chose for you hopefully gives you the options, tools and some form of warning to be aware of or work towards. :)

I am doing level 3 Reflexology as well as Anatomy and Physiology/Pathology. The latter takes a lot of the brain cells and makes them work hard :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”