Reading Request for Cedars - job question

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sagmoonrising

Reading Request for Cedars - job question

Post by sagmoonrising » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 am

Dear Cedars,

I'd like to request a work related reading when you have some time. I  work in an extremely chaotic environment and it's gotten worse overtime. The stress has been building w/in me and it's becoming unbearable. I just sent my resume to another institution hopefully to arrive this week. Will another promising job opportunity present itself to me in the coming months, or will I be forced to continue to endure in the environment I currently work in?(I'm really at the end of my ropes)

Thank-you for any insight you can provide regarding this matter.

:smt060
smr

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:32 am

SMR

You have two questions in your request and both refer to Yes or No criteria. No one can answer such questions, almost prophesising the future....That is not my style of giving readings.
You have done only what a person with good common sense would do: you have applied for another job and for the rest you have to stay put and bear whatever conditions you have in this current job, unless you can afford to leave this job and live off on other means. The answer is really simple. In any economic climate, we have all been unhappy at some stage with our jobs and some of us pack up and leave without the security of another job, some of us start looking for another job (as you have been doing) and some of us stay on until something else comes along or the situation changes...

I feel you may be ‘forced’ to endure this current situation for a while to come, unless you wish to expand your job searching horizon by applying to other possibilities rather than this only one that you have applied for, thus increasing your chances of accelerating the prospects of finding another one.  
As I do not wish to go down the route of a predictive reading and as you have already done what any decent person would do to start finding solutions, I would simply ask the question: what advice is there for SMR regarding her job situation?

Rider Waite deck.

The Empress. Six of Pentacles. Two of Cups.

I feel there is abundance around you in the area of your material needs. In that, there seems to be the need for a bit of give-and-take, compromise if you will, and try to maneuver your situation in a dual perspective. By that I mean when you have got, share it with others, and when you don’t have, wait until the time is right for you. If you have been keeping yourself away from people and not making new associations in the workplace or otherwise, perhaps new friendships, partnerships or networking would facilitate your working environment and, therefore, bring you a different perspective of the ‘issues’ you have been going through.

At times we all feel that we are being hard done by and that we don’t have enough. Sometimes we need to take a deeper look and find out – and appreciate – what we really do have and perhaps find the happiness and be benevolent with our blessings to find that balance between what we feel is missing in our life and what we think we ought to do.
I feel this may not have been the kind of ‘reading’ you were looking for, but please do take a few moments and reflect on your situation and see if it sheds a different light.

Many blessings to you.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Hello SMR

I hope you have seen your reading.....

sagmoonrising

Post by sagmoonrising » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 am

Yes- Thank-you again Cedars for the reading. I've been digesting the information and trying to change my thinking about the situation. Although I'm a bit disappointed, I realize that I still am where I am for a reason and am more than greatful to have a job.  I'm also very shocked the 2 of cups came up. I intentionally don't connect personally with those at work because the environment is very superficial and full of gossip so I keep to myself. I also don't have anything in common with anyone, unfortunately.

Thank you so much for giving me insight into this situation.

:smt051

smr

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:01 am

You never know SMR..... The Two of Cups could also mean an association out side the work arena or even within the work arena.....
Keep your options open :)

sagmoonrising

Post by sagmoonrising » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

will do!   :smt002

btw- there is a new female collegue that was just hired in my dept. She's a lot younger than me, but I really feel connected to her energy. She's like a little sister and I've been helping to orient her and "show her the ropes"...lol   :smt003

just a bit curious, but is the "association" you speak of pointing to a "romantic" association, a "friendship" association or could it be both?  :smt017

:smt050
smr

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

It could be either..... Two of Cups although refers to matters of heart, but it can also be about platonic partnerships and associations...

;)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”