Will we be together? :)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Bzangel

Will we be together? :)

Post by Bzangel » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:42 pm

My request is for insight into a person I'm seeing now. We are together hmmm....perhaps once a month only or so. I'd like to know if it will be a realtionship in the future.

Thanks so much for your time!

Cascade of Light

Re: Will we be together? :)

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Bzangel wrote:My request is for insight into a person I'm seeing now. We are together hmmm....perhaps once a month only or so. I'd like to know if it will be a realtionship in the future.

Thanks so much for your time!
How exciting I wonder what the cards will say about this...l

I shuffled the suit of Cups which is all about emotions and relationships and which goes from Ace (the beginning) to 10 ( the resolution) and the card was the Ace. So it is very early days in this relationship. There are lots of things you can do to increase the liklehood of this becoming a strong and loving relationship though.

For instance the next card was the King of Cups and this gentle man is all about being loving and caring with an inner strength that says he is in control. This means that the balance between the two of you is not working very well and at the moment the relationship is exactly what you think, on and off and now and again. You need to look deeper at why this is and see if you can pinpoint the changes along the way that will make a difference. Ask your friends, ask those that see you together or tell your closest friends that know you and see what they say.

It may be time for a complete change and one that you may not like much which is protrayed by the Death card showing that something needs to take place to end the situation as it is and allow a new one to take it's place which brings with it a stronger happiness as a result, shown as The Sun and a happy smiling child riding the white horse of innocence.

This horse may be the clue. Innocence, the naked truth, and baring your innermost thoughts and feelings maybe something that can bring about the big changes that you want.

So next time talk and see what answers you get back :)

Cassie

Bzangel

Post by Bzangel » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 am

Bless you Cassie for doing this for me~! I do feel my own intuition in sync with your cards. I'll share why:

You wrote: this gentle man is all about being loving and caring with an inner strength that says he is in control. He's a very secretive Scorpio. He does not give me much information about his feelings - yet at the same time, if he does, he's very clear and honest.

This means that the balance between the two of you is not working very well and at the moment the relationship is exactly what you think, on and off and now and again. You need to look deeper at why this is and see if you can pinpoint the changes along the way that will make a difference. This could be what you mentioned about the Death card. I am not telling him anything. In fact, I'm acting indifferent. :( I have a hard time with showing vulnerabilty!

So, I basically hear you say only by bearing my soul a bit to him will I find happiness here.... I do feel emotion from his side and I tend to really be defensive in love situations in general (even when my ex husband asked me to marry him, I panicked for months and I hardly ever said "I love you.")  so you are on pointe!

When you see the Death card, change and possilbe happiness after with Sun, you are still referring to possible happiness with THIS man, not "change" to be with another down the road, correct?

So lastly, the cards are saying open up a bit? Is that right? [/quote]

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi,

Thanks so much for replying, it is really nice to know that our readings have been received, especially when we reply to older requests.

I think you are spot on, maybe the reading just put a few of your own thoughts into words? I am an incurable romantic, I love love and although I have found my doh (devoted other half) I remember the courting and excitement and pain and anquish of each relationship till then. It is not surprising that you feel vulnerable and hesitant either, that is perfectly acceptable and a part of you to be loved. The saying 'there are a lot of fish in the sea' doesn't help either when we concentrate on someone in particular. Listen to your inner voice and you won't go far wrong :)

Cassie

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”