back! its been awhile, may i get a reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

beatxur3heartout

back! its been awhile, may i get a reading?

Post by beatxur3heartout » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Khrystle, taurus, 5-10-90

ITs been quite a long time since ive been on this site or any site at all,
so much has gone on and things are just not coming to a close. i could use a reading to set my mind straight in some way, id greatly appretiate it :)
i have so many questions and so much weighing on my mind still, but my biggest question is

where should i go with my life now? what can i find as a step in the right direction?

i know its very general, but a whole lot of everythign is just not going right at all :/

thank you!
ill be back doing some readings soon hopefully as well.
x3

lilmisstarot

Post by lilmisstarot » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:52 am

Hello,
I did a 3 card reading for you!

Fool / Justice / 3 of Pentacles

The cards tell me where you should be heading right now in your life in on a completely new and different journey to the one you're on now. I am feeling your soul knows which way you want to go and has perhaps given you a hand in trying to re direct you on your path but maybe you havent been listening to your inner self and your true calling. Deep within yourself you will find the answers to where you're meant to be going and why. Listening to your inner calling might be a leap of faith into an unknown direction or territory but very well worth it. Dont fear the unknown, embrace it.
You're at a point where completely truthfulness and honesty is a must to be able to get anywhere, you need to sit down with yourself and take a look and where you are and where you want to be and be ENTIRELY honest with yourself, no holding back. It doesnt matter what those around you think you should or should not be doing it's what YOU want to be doing!
I feel this is going to take some work, effort and dedication to reach a point where you're confident and trusting yourself to follow your desires but i feel this is going to come to you with time and patience. I feel you should be heading in the direction of learning a skill or an education of some kind, and something to do with hands keep coming up in the reading for you.

I hope this has helped you, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Blessings,
lilmisstarot

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”