Relationship Reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Emma40

Relationship Reading request

Post by Emma40 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi

I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now and have read with interest the readings that have been given to others.

I hope it's ok for me to ask for a reading for myself as I'm feeling a bit down and fell like it's all a bit hopless in my love life. I'm single and very soon approaching 40 which I have to be honest I don't feel great about. The only reason for this is my lack of sucess in my love life. I feel there is a gap here in terms of what I want from life - in other areas I am very happy.

I would love to see if this will change in the coming year, will I find love, a new man or if anything will change in my current non existant love life.

I would really appreciate it if I could have a reading though I do appreciate this is such a busy timne for everyone.

Emma

lilmisstarot

Post by lilmisstarot » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:44 am

Dearest Emma,

I have done a reading for you :)

I pulled 3 cards from my RW deck and got the following:

The 9 of Swords

The Lovers

The King of Pentacles

I feel that you're very worried about being single. Having a relationship with someone is very important to you. I also feel this is resulting in perhaps some sleepless nights and problems with head aches and the neck area.

The cards a strongly telling me someone new is coming into your life. There is going to be a new relationship. There are strong feelings of romance and falling in love.

I feel the man you're going to be connected with is a lovely man who will love to show you how important you are to him by buying you material things. He has a little problem showing emotion or fulfilling your emotional needs. I feel this person is stable and reliable!

Things are certainly looking up in the love department!!

Have a very merry xmas and an exciting new year!

Love & Light to you

lilmisstarot

Emma40

Post by Emma40 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:44 am

Hi

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me a reading.

I haven't had sleepless nights but this is the main thing I am thinking about and it has caused me anxiety, and yes it is very important to me.

Your reading looks very hopeful so I'll try and have some faith! He sounds like a lovely man my ideal man in fact!

Again thank you and merry christmas to you...

lilmisstarot

Post by lilmisstarot » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:29 am

You're very welcome! Have a  great Xmas!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”