Reading regarding pregnancy

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Shakthiya

Reading regarding pregnancy

Post by Shakthiya » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:10 pm

A very close friend of mine has a very deep tarot connection, but has never been very good at reading for Tarot.  The last reading she did (about 2 months ago) produced the Queen of Pentacles, the World, and the six of cups.  During that time, she read these many times, always got the world and the Queen along with a card holding 2 of an object, the two people in the 6 of cups, the 2 of swords, 2 of cups (she thought twins).  I have since not been pregnant, although she really believed it.  I am looking for guidance since this is not her speciality.  I want very badly to have another child, but everytime it doesnt happen.  I thought I was pregnant currently (dreams about it and signs) but time went by and still not positive test.  Thank you for the insight.

Mod note: Thread closed, please read guidelines as no readings about health or pregnancy are allowed.

kristabella

Post by kristabella » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:30 pm

i read your post and I was confused. what exactly do you want insight into? are you wondering if youre pregnant, if you will EVER become pregnant, or clarification into the reading your friend gave you?

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi Shakthiya, After reading your post I do feel you are letting this get to you, in such circumstances when there are no medical problems, people do get pregnant when they learn to let go of wanting to get pregnant              
                                                         Blessings Decia

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”