May i have a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

WhoseLineBabygirl

May i have a reading please

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:36 am

may i have a general relationship reading please? my D.O.B is November 17, 1984

Bella

Re: May i have a reading please

Post by Bella » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:20 am

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:may i have a general relationship reading please? my D.O.B is November 17, 1984
When you say general relationship reading what do you actually mean? are you already in a relationship or are you looking for a predictive reading that will tell you whether you will be in a relationship?

Personally I think you will get a much better reading with a specific question and the best way to form you question is open ended such as how, where, what, by that I mean for instance if you are looking for a relationship you may find to ask

What do I need to do to enhance my chances of having a successful relationship?" etc. will give you proactive answers to help you make the rights decisions for yourself. Or if you are already in the relationship then what is it you want to know.?

I would be happy to do a reading for you, but I need you to be more specific.

On the other hand someone else here may not and may well be happy to do a general reading.

~ Bella ~

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:09 pm

ok sorry about that, will me and my bf be together soon?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:42 pm

ok sorry about that, will me and my bf be together soon?[/i
]

Hi WhoselineBabygirl,

From a general question, you went to a Yes or No question.  I cannot gather from your question whether your b.f. is travelling, or whether you have split up, or even if you are taking time away from each other? I get the feeling it is one of the last two.
I have picked three cards for you and not in any manner of time, as in past, present and future. Just three cards to get an insight into your situation.
I am using the Rider Waite Original deck.

Queen of Swords: She is sitting on her throne, one hand raised and the other one holding a sword upright. Plenty of clouds around her. This woman is not well-known for her 'soft' nature. She is a strong woman, she does not wear her heart on her sleeves and she speaks the truth. She does love as mothers do, but she is more in control of her feelings. She is logical, adheres to common sense and shows the way forward rather than fall behind in your tracks. If the character and personality of this queen is you, then you have the required qualities to sail through your current situation with the qualities that you may need. If this is not you, then perhaps you should adopt some of her qualities in order to get through this period which I sense is not a pleasant one for you.

Nine of Wands: You did not reach where you are now without struggle and hardship.You have your scars to show for it, like our guy in the picture who is holding on tightly to his ninth wand and a bandage on his forehead. Whatever you have built in this relationship, it must have been worth fighting for. And, I might add, you are staying firm on your ground defending yourself and, hopefully, what you believe in as a relationship should be. Times have been hard and you know it too. Hold on to your resolve if you have been mis-treated or if things have been hard between you two.

Four of Swords: Take time out and gather your thoughts and energies to see things through after being in touch with your inner self. It is after being in touch with our inner self, we begin to see things clearly and come to a decision for the way forward.
I know that burning question: will be back together soon? I am sorry that answer is not within these cards, but sometimes it takes a while for things to shape up and bring us back together..... or not. Take that time to yourself as our man in the four of swords who has gone to sleep - almost letting destiny take a form.

I hope this had shed some light into your question.
All the best to you and let us know how things go for you.
blessings
Cedars

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 pm

thanks

Bella

Post by Bella » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi WhoseLineBabygirl

I see that someone else has jumped in and done the reading for you before I could get back, so I guess now there is no need for me to read for you as well.

Maybe next time!  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 pm

Hello ladies: WhoseLineBabygirl and Bella

I am sorry if I have been
someone jumped in
to give a reading for WhoseLineBabygirl.
On the other hand someone else here may not and may well be happy to do a general reading.
I happened to be that 'someone else' and I am so sorry my reading was not a general one. As it happened, WhoseLine's question still did not comply with the  
open ended such as how, where, what
 criteria that we prefer to see as 'readers'.

Once again I am sorry if I have stepped on anyone's toe....

cedars

Bella

Post by Bella » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:39 am

cedars wrote:Hello ladies: WhoseLineBabygirl and Bella

I am sorry if I have been
someone jumped in
to give a reading for WhoseLineBabygirl.
I happened to be that 'someone else' and I am so sorry my reading was not a general one. As it happened, WhoseLine's question still did not comply with the  
open ended such as how, where, what
 criteria that we prefer to see as 'readers'.

Once again I am sorry if I have stepped on anyone's toe....

cedars

Hi Ceders,

There was no need for you to apologise here, my post was purely to inform whoselinebabygirl  that as she had already received a reading, there was no need for me to also do one, and that I might catch her again in the future.  :smt002

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 am

its ok dont worry about it! maybe next time Bella *huggles*

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”