Need some insight.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:40 am

Hi soulsearch,

I sincerely hope i made some sense to you, i know sometimes it gets a bit technical, but i think your last four cars gives you strong indications!!

Blessed be

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:35 pm

Payewacker-

Ofcourse you made sense. But the technicality is really confusing me. Some areas it says to move on after carefully analysing , t could be what I want and could be for the good.

But other areas it says that it could bring me back to the same confusion and struggle I have recently faced.That can happen with any decision one takes.

( Now I see you smiling). You know my situation...can you tell me in a lay man's language.

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:44 am

Thank You Payewacker.

Warm Regards

moonlitestonight

Soulsearch

Post by moonlitestonight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:50 am

I asked the cards what you need to do to find peace in this stressful time.  I pulled the Knight of Swords reversed.  This is a card that is definitely asking you to slow down and to think more clearly, realistically and logically about what is really happening.  Overreacting, rushing around, worrying about things that you have no control over are also energies of this card.  It is best with this card to use your energies for positive things and to find the courage to move with these changes in a more controlled manner i.e. don't get too excited or overemotional about it.  Keep emotions out of it, think clearly and communicate in an honest, direct manner.  Change your perspective and attitude and then focus on the good, not the negative.  Good Luck!  MLT (Maeve)

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:03 am

Thank you Maeve,

I know how we get caught up in the small things and miss out the bigger picture.

"Happy New year "

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”