My fiance is missing...Can someone do a reading please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Anguleyez

My fiance is missing...Can someone do a reading please?

Post by Anguleyez » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:20 am

Hi guys, its been a while since I've posted because my life has been in utter turmoil. My last reading was about three months ago when I was worried about things with my fiance. I felt that he was being dishonest about something. It was indicated that maybe I was a little paranoid and distrustful and i needed to be more positive. I was really hoping the problem was just me, but  now I  havent spoken with him in almost a month and a half. I dont know what has happened to him. I dont know If he is alive, if he's hurting,  whether he still loves me, whether I've been dumped. I dont know what I am supposed to do. He lives in another country and I dont know anyone that I can contact to see if he is okay. I can't believe that he would purposely do this to me, and if he is okay, this is by far the cruelest thing anyone has ever done to me. I am so sick I can't sleep or eat. I can take it if he has abandoned me, It would hurt like hell, but I could deal with that. I just cant take it if something has happened to him. I love him so much, and I really believed that he loves me too, and the last time we spoke he told me that he missed me so much. I told him I was afraid that something bad was about to happen and he told me not to worry, he loved me so much and that we would be together soon.  I don't know what to think. Please help. I dont want to cry anymore. If he doesnt want me anymore I need to know so I can try to move on. If its something else and something bad has happened to him, I need to figure out a way to get to him.  

Jay

pamDemonium

someone else please help Jay

Post by pamDemonium » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm

ok first of all Im a novice so I'm not sure if I should be answering this.

I empathise with you Jay and meditated on both you and your love.

I drew the wheel of fortune and the king of swords. I never do reversed cards.

Now the King of swords I take to be your fiance. He is a practical loyal intellectual type. I'm not sure that he would respond well to you making emotional accusations.  I think he would take some time out.

And now the wheel of fortune can mean everything is going to turn out well but it can also  mean karma....what goes around comes around. And this change in your circumstances are a result of your distrustfulness and accusations.

I am sorry this isn't more helpful and positive. Don't you have a phone number to just call to see if he is ok?

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Hello Jay,
Just by reading your post it is easy to feel your pain and anguish, however,  I personally do not feel that this is a topic that I would particularly like to leave to the cards. I would prefer to take physical steps to find out what is goiong on.

You have said that this situation is making you feel ill. Then you have to do something about that. It is very easy to let our pain tear us apart and especially in a situation where we feel helpless and can do nothing to stop it. But you are in control of your life. You can do things. Have you thought about filing a missing persons report? Is that an option? Have you thought about how you contacted him before? ( email, phone, address, etc)  Are there any hints there about how you might find out more?  If it is now 6 weeks I think that you might have to start facing up to the possibilities that perhaps he does not want to talk to you, or that he can't? I know that if I was you, I would do everything I could to try and find out which it was. I certainly would not leave such an important task to any psychic or tarot spread. Is there any family connections you can ask, what about how you met, Any clues there?

I wish you the best of luck and hope things turn out well

Meg

Anguleyez

Post by Anguleyez » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 pm

Thank you so much for your response. I agree that under normal circumstances, such an important topic should not be left to tarot of psychics. But to be quite honest, I dont know what else to do. I have two numbers to contact him at, both of them cell phones, and he doesn't answer them ever. I leave messages, begging him that if he cant talk or doesn't want to, just text me to let me know that he is okay. I havent gotten any communication from him. He didnt seem to be very close with his family, I met his older sister once and another friend, but I don't have any information to contact them. He was staying with his friend because of a family issue, but I don't know exactly what the issue was and where he was staying. All he kept telling me was that he would be coming back to me soon and he would explain everything once we were together. Because of his rural location, I rarely got a good phone connection, so when I was able to get him on the phone, our conversations were usually short, with a lot of static in between. He spent these short times telling me how much he loved me and making comments about us setting a date for the wedding and maybe taking a vacation as soon as we were reunited. Sometimes he would get a drive into town and send me Instant messages from a computer and we would talk that way and send each other emails. Now we havent spoken in forever and he hasnt emailed me either.  I can't just hop on a plane and go looking for him because 1: the place is very dangerous and people are getting kidnapped and mutilated on a daily basis 2: I don't know where to look for him and 3: I don't have the financial means to get there and if I did, I would have no where to stay. Anyway, the law down there works a lot different from what we do in the states. I guess I asked for the reading because I don't  sense he is hurt, I sense that something has happened and he doesn't know what to do to get out of the trouble. I just need to make sure that he is not hiding from me and did not abandon me, so that I can focus my energies better toward finding a solution. If he has left me, I definitely need to know. But honestly, I believe he is a good person and loves me, so I don't think he would leave me without giving me the respect of at least a farewell phonecall.

Hugs peace and Blessings
Jay

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 pm

Hi Jay,

I am so sorry to hear of your plight :( You don't mention the country involved but I was wondering what about contacting the newspapers? They might have information about the situation in the country with regards to kidnapping etc etc. I really do hope you hear something soon,  xxxxxx

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”