hi

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dan05

hi

Post by dan05 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:26 pm

hi,iam duncan in kenya.i would love a psychic reading.my date of birth is 5th february 1974.time and place of birth is 11am,nairobi,kenya.
i love nature

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:10 am

Hello again Duncan,  :smt006  :smt006

We have already met each other on the Introduce Yourself forum, where I learned that you are amongst other things looking for your twin soul or soul mate by coming to Mystic Board. With both of these terms not having exactly the same meaning.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 462#333462

So since this is so important to you, your very first reading with us will focus only on your search for that special lady, with whom you believe that yours would be a match made in heaven or predestined by fate.

Now twin souls (also called twin flames) are by their very nature relatively rare, when compared to us finding one of our potential soul mates in any particular lifetime. The following article explains that difference much better than I ever could.

"Soulmates vs. Twin Flames: What’s the Difference?"

http://www.psychicsuniverse.com/article ... es-vs-twin

Since twin flames or twin souls are relatively rare and therefore more difficult to find, the reading advises you to not give up completely on finding your twin soul on Mystic Board, but simply says that your chances of meeting one of your soul mates within the period of the next six months thought to be covered by these readings would be much greater than meeting your twin soul.

It might be more productive for you to especially at this early stage, to concentrate on finding a soul mate.  Especially as while there can only be one soul who is virtually the other half of your soul in any given lifetime, there can be several or many possible soul mates who would equally fit the bill of being your life partner.

That was the good news. Now comes the not so good news. If you believe like many people looking for love that another person who is your soul mate is also necessarily 100% compatible with you, and that therefore if you do meet one of them that it will be a case of they lived happily ever after, you may need to change your opinion about this. If you are looking for anything like a fairy tale fantasy perfect romance, then you are NOT likely to find it with anyone, ESPECIALLY NOT  WITH  SOUL MATE.

Indeed soul mates often meet each other again and again spanning over several different lifetimes precisely because they have not got on well with each other in the past, and they still have outstanding conflicts or issues with each other that badly and urgently need to be resolved in this incarnation, so that each of the two individuals can once again make spiritual progress. So that their two souls can develop further?

So if you want a conflict free happy, happy and ecstatically happy relationship, often a soul mate is the complete opposite of who you should be looking for. And there is the other romantic fantasy that a soul mate can only be our romantic partner or lover. This is simply not so. A soul mate could also equally be one of your parents, your brother or sister, or a close and trusted friend.

In summary your reading is not only advising you to give preference to finding a soul mate when compared to finding your twin soul or twin flame, but it is saying that if you restrict your search only to someone who is a soul mate of yours, then you are less rather than more likely to find her. Forget the whole two concepts of who is your twin soul and who is your soul mate, and instead look for someone with whom you share common beliefs, values or interests.

This does not mean that she must exactly share ALL your beliefs, values or interests, but probably the more she shares with you, the greater is the chance that you will be well on the way to becoming a couple. If it is predestined that you must meet your soul mate in this lifetime and she just happens to also be Mystic Board member, then it will happen without any further intervention by you or me.

In strange sort of way I hope that it will not be necessary for your optimum growth and development to have a relationship with one of your soul mates this time around, as it can often be a considerable challenge to your patience and sanity to work out your long standing issues carried over from past lives with each other in a manner which will keep you together while not constantly fighting with each other like wild cats. Still if it is necessary, your reading tells me that you are more than capable of meeting such a challenge head on, so perhaps meeting your soul mate is not so much bad news as I thought that it might be.

There is a huge difference between the chances of you finding someone with whom you are potentially compatible to the degree that you have a reasonable foundation to build a workable relationship upon with her over the next half year, and the chance of meeting her roughly between now and the beginning of February 2015, and knowing instantly that she is a soul mate, or your one twin soul.

Your reading puts your chances of finding a soul mate during the next six months and recognizing her immediately as one of yours at around 15% at the very most (probably still over optimistic in my opinion). Your chance of finding your twin soul during the same period? Almost, but not quite zero. It is not impossible that you will meet her, but definitely do not depend upon it happening for your future happiness any time soon (if at all).

But your chances of finding someone with whom you share common beliefs, values and interests in that six months is well above the 50% which you would expect purely by luck alone.  Once you do locate each other, what happens then in the way of you becoming a reasonably happy and reasonably compatible couple in love who will last the distance is basically up to both of you to decide.

A reading usually only tells you the probability of a particular event happening to you during any given period of time. It cannot tell you that it definitely will or will not happen. It is always possible. Readings cannot normally predict what advantage you will take of the opportunities (including those of the romantic variety) being offered to you by that event. In the final mix, that is the most important factor affecting your chances of your relationship blossoming over time.

The chance of you meeting someone with whom there will be a real potential for a relationship to develop later in the next half yearly period, will increase in direct proportion to what positive efforts you are willing to make to help yourself in this direction, as well as what you are willing to sacrifice or give up in your life, in order to find and keep her romantically interested in you for the long haul.  

I look forward to future readings where you could ask your own questions, and I will use your date of birth as part of the reading if I find that it helps me to make the psychic connection on which these readings depend, even stronger than it is now.

Take care,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”