Reading for financial issues

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Reading for financial issues

Post by dhav » Sun May 25, 2014 10:05 am

hello EOT,

Hope you are doing fine my friend. After a long time I have come to ask for a reading. Something is bothering my family and I. Since the death of my father we have encountered huge financial expense due to repairing of vehicles which we use for work. When one get over another one comes up. it is like all money is going into fixing machines and we have even taken a small loan. The repairing cost is getting higher and higher and things seems to get broken one after another even for a 2007 machine.

It is like something somewhere is wrong and we don't know what kind of test is that. Seeing my family getting hopeless now. The work in gardening have also dropped down a lot. What we are putting into is not being returned back. if not for my sister and I  and our work independently, we would have been out of money at home.Can you give me an insight over this matter if possible?

Thank You,

Love,

Dhav :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading for financial issues

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 26, 2014 2:41 am

Hey Dhav. Long time no hear. :smt002  :smt002

How many vehicles are involved, and have they been well maintained both before and after your father's passing? The idea that God or the Universe has either put a curse upon your business or is trying to see how much pain he can inflict on your entire family before you are ready to give up is honestly offensive and an insult to my intelligence and common sense, as it should be to any logical person's intelligence and common sense.

Your question almost automatically assumes that something unusual or out of the ordinary has happened, and that it is all your fault that the vehicles break down and that the economy has gone into free fall. While you must take your share for the responsibility of the family business, there are so many things here which are beyond your control, and punishing yourself for not having complete control over all factors all of the time makes you your own worst enemy.

Have you ever heard of built in obsolescence? Weaknesses are included in the design of these vehicles to make them fail or break down on a fairly regular basis, with the intention to keep the auto mechanics and vehicle manufacturers busy in a paid job. The vehicles were always going to break down at some stage, also because they are not used under ideal conditions of weather, driving or loading. With the down turn could you manage with one less vehicle, and use the money to preserve your businesses's other assets more effectively?

While I have no doubt that you are telling the truth about one breaking down after the other (you have the loan to prove it), there is no curse, personal failure on your part, or something highly unusual or supernatural happening. It is just bad luck plus factors beyond your control which are causing them to break down sequentially.

Your DOB gives you a life path number of 1 which in turn potentially makes you a natural born leader, highly creative person, inventor, innovator, entrepreneur, path finder amongst men and women.

Use these positive qualities and strengths of character to help you get through this. Your sister and yourself deserve much credit for keeping the business running, and although I am not a medium, I believe that your father would be immensely proud of both of what you have achieved together in spite of the many obstacles which have been placed in your path.

It might be difficult to find something to laugh about when things look this bad, so learn to laugh more at yourself and the sheer ridiculousness of the human condition. It will not make the problems go away by themselves overnight, but it will provide you with a more realistic perspective on your problems. Keep them in proportion?

Do whatever you feel able to cut your budget in non critical areas (not health or safety), conserve money for what has the highest priority at the time, and find some thing or special service that your gardening business can provide still at a reasonable cost, that none of your competitors are able to. Do some local market research using your existing customer database as a starter. Find out what is most important to the customer, then invest more money in that or those areas.

It is difficult to impossible to predict where you or your business will be in six months time, but the reading is suggesting that you are 99% of the way to achieving a major breakthrough in getting back into the black, and once more turning a healthy business profit. If it all gets you down 100 times be sure to get straight up again and keep trying your best at least 101 times. That one more time and try is all that really separates the winners from the losers in the end.

Never give up (even though it may be tempting to do so), and life will not give up on you.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt003

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon May 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Hello Eot,

Thank you very much for this reading. I don't like considering myself I am suffering unluck or similar ideas. But these last days it felt like that is it. We do laugh and don't let this situation get to me. The first vehicle is an old one and so there is bound to be a problem with it. We are going to sell it now. The 2nd vehicle is well maintained. maybe from previous owner he didn't maintained it well. We have never came to such a stage where my sister had to take loan, n my mom from her brother and sisters.
We have plan to change things now and it has already been put in process. I will think about your idea to reach more markets and get better revenues. :)
I still feel optimistic and know this phase will get over as after this phase I know we would have learnt things of life :)

Lots of love to u EOT :)

Thank U EOT,

Dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Dhav,

My parents, my younger sister and I used to laugh about there being a family curse whenever things went wrong, or when they did not work out as we hoped that they might. In other words we treated the idea humorously that the Universe had specifically selected us to have more than our fair share of bad luck and for things to always turn out wrong for us, when for other people or families the opposite was apparently true. The grass is always greener on the other family's side of the fence?

We were not however laughing so loudly when we realised almost too late that by thinking so negatively and fatalistically about our family's misfortunes we had unconsciously developed a habit of using the "family curse" as an excuse or cop out, for not doing what we were able to improve matters through our own efforts to help ourselves.

In recent years human behavioural researchers and scientists of the mind have confirmed what we learned the hard way.

1. That the human subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between reality and what it imagines is real, and that the emotional reactions of our minds and bodies to what we imagine are identical to what happens in daily life in our outer world.

AND

2. That subconscious re-programming is most effective and its negative effects on our attitudes therefore more prolonged and their damage that much more difficult to reverse when the imprinting experience is pleasurable, such as when it is treated as a joke and laughed at.

I do think that the first vehicle you mentioned has seen better days and that it has now become a liability rather than an asset, and that the proceeds from its sale while they are not going to be abundant will go some way towards helping you to even better maintain the remaining one and perhaps if or when business picks up again allow you to replace the one which you earlier had to sell. With a later and hopefully more reliable "work horse" (truck or van), with all its manufacturer's services up to date.
We have never came to such a stage where my sister had to take loan, n my mom from her brother and sisters.
That is to your sister's credit, but at the same time never say never, or keep your mind open to the possibility that some time in the future a small loan may become necessary, if only in the short term. For the sake of harmonious family relationships in the future it is probably better not to get a loan (if one is ever needed) from another member of one's own family.
We have plan to change things now and it has already been put in process. I still feel optimistic and know this phase will get over as after this phase
I must say that I really admire and have great respect for your positive and active attitude to taking your financial problems by the horns, and wrestling with them as if failure is not an option. Actually I am deeply inspired and excited about your potential future prospects by your fresh, go get it approach to dealing with obstacles placed in your path, which could have easily destroyed a lesser person or family than yourselves.

Always good to speak with you.

Love and Light,

EoT  :smt020

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat May 31, 2014 10:12 am

Hey EOt,

it's good to hear you get inspired :) . Yup it's true it is all about mind programming and reprogramming it and change our reality We are all a collective consciousness so it is not always as we individually as planned. The heart should be used as the guiding compass. In the background there are greater things at work ;)

Love,
Dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:21 pm

The heart should be used as the guiding compass. In the background there are greater things at work ;)
Well said. :smt003

The nature of the collective unconscious is a topic of great interest to me, and it does tend to sometimes bring about large scale changes in the way in which we interact with and deal with reality as a species.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”