career/job if I may?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

argo

career/job if I may?

Post by argo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Unexpectedly I receive an offer for December third week. What do you feel/think? Will it be the best interest/offer? Is it the one I am wishing for?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Argo,

The only message that I am getting in answer to your question is why are you holding back, when the open door of opportunity is waiting for you to walk through it?

You have been waiting for this opening since what must seem like an eternity, so any hesitation on your part now could potentially be your undoing.

What do you fear most about embracing this opportunity, while you still have it?

Is it a fear of failure, or a fear of success which is stopping you from finding out for certain if you are ready for this?

When will you be ready to do this, if you are not feeling ready now?

Courage is not a lack of fear, but rather it is confronting our fears and doing it in spite of them.

Your feelings of anxiety are not a sign that you are going the wrong way or doing the wrong thing by taking up this offer, but they are quite the opposite.

Any more questions will be answered for you, once you have taken this first small but important step towards ensuring your future financial security.

EoT  :smt041

argo

Post by argo » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:45 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Argo,

The only message that I am getting in answer to your question is why are you holding back, when the open door of opportunity is waiting for you to walk through it?

You have been waiting for this opening since what must seem like an eternity, so any hesitation on your part now could potentially be your undoing.

What do you fear most about embracing this opportunity, while you still have it?

Is it a fear of failure, or a fear of success which is stopping you from finding out for certain if you are ready for this?

When will you be ready to do this, if you are not feeling ready now?

Courage is not a lack of fear, but rather it is confronting our fears and doing it in spite of them.

Your feelings of anxiety are not a sign that you are going the wrong way or doing the wrong thing by taking up this offer, but they are quite the opposite.

Any more questions will be answered for you, once you have taken this first small but important step towards ensuring your future financial security.

EoT  :smt041
I have a job now, if i take this totally new opportunity. I am afraid i might fail or would it be better?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Yes you may have a job now, but if you ever want the chance for a better one you must necessarily take the risks which are always associated with doing something which is important to you.

What you are being asked to do here is to balance up the risks of not embracing this opportunity while you have it against the risks that you might not be as good at the new job as you wanted to be, especially at first.

If you define an unsuccessful first attempt as being failure, then you can never take on another job or opportunity, as there will always be some need to learn or develop new skills and ways of thinking, and human beings being imperfect may take widely varying periods of time to "learn the ropes" of any new job, so to speak.

Knowing what I already know about the current highly competitive (cut throat) employment market, employers do not randomly give out offers to people, unless they feel that the person is worth the effort, time and money which is involved in training them for the new position.

Taking you on and training you is a huge risk or investment for the company, and if it goes wrong somebody in management is going to feel the full anger of the company's shareholders. Are you disagreeing with them that you are worth it?

If you have decided that you are going to stay put in your current job and that is your right to do so, you must also then learn to live with the consequences of your decision, just like if you had accepted the offer. It is just that the consequences of each of the two options are different.

There are no decisions which you can make about your job or about anything else either now or in the future which does not involve you taking some calculated risks, and accepting certain consequences.

When you are requesting a reading there is always the risk that you might not like the answer which you receive, which I feel has happened here.

I can only repeat to you the part of the reading where it said.........
AND then wish you a good life, whatever you do decide is the best course of action for you to take.
would it be better?
It may turn out to be better than your existing job or it might not, but this way you will never find out which of the two possibilities is correct.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt020

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”