year-end reading, please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tarotcurious

year-end reading, please

Post by tarotcurious » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 am

Hello all,

I hope everybody is doing well. I have been having a lot of challenges this year and I feel the next year is going to get better. I would like to get some help regarding relationships. I have been dating but the progress seems awfully slow and I wonder if I should just give up or look somewhere else? My DOB is 12-19-1983, and I'm dating 09-27-1990 and another one born in January 1992. I also wonder why 10-15-85 will not leave my mind and it is getting annoying as I am 100% sure I've already moved on from that relationship. lol... Do you see me in a long-term relationship in the future with any of the three, or will I meet someone else? Please let me know what you pick up, thanks...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: year-end reading, please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:24 pm

tarotcurious wrote:Hello all,

I hope everybody is doing well. I have been having a lot of challenges this year and I feel the next year is going to get better. I would like to get some help regarding relationships. I have been dating but the progress seems awfully slow and I wonder if I should just give up or look somewhere else? My DOB is 12-19-1983, and I'm dating 09-27-1990 and another one born in January 1992. I also wonder why 10-15-85 will not leave my mind and it is getting annoying as I am 100% sure I've already moved on from that relationship. lol... Do you see me in a long-term relationship in the future with any of the three, or will I meet someone else? Please let me know what you pick up, thanks...
Dear TC,

Whew! For a moment there I was worried that you were asking me to predict the future (which I cannot do) of not only yourself, but also that of three different men who are third party, and have a free will of their own as you do.

Upon reading your request the lyrics of the song "Georgy Girl" (by The Seekers) immediately came to mind, and these were.......

"You're always window shopping but never stopping to buy"

The reading is suggesting that you are finding this task of choosing a life partner more difficult than it otherwise should be, precisely because you are using a window shopping approach which does not appear to take into account that these three men could possibly be as hesitant as you clearly are to commit themselves to any relationship, without first having a 100% solid guarantee that their feelings will not get hurt in the process.

Instead of trying to select one of them like happens in one of those television game shows where you are asked to choose box A, B or C, or basing what could well be the most important decision of your entire lifetime almost exclusively upon their respective dates of birth, the reading feels that you should be focusing your efforts on one man at a time, and get to really know and understand him before immediately making any final decisions concerning whether you might have a future as a couple. Is the third man you mentioned even aware that he is often in your thoughts? Have you approached him about going out on a date together, or has he taken the initiative?

While my inner guidance from whom I believe my readings come feels a great sense of empathy for your situation in having to carefully research and preview the field in order to protect yourself from yet another failed relationship, it also strongly suggests that the window shopping approach is probably not in your best interests.

If I were asked which of the three men you should be getting to know better first, my advice would be for you to be 100% sure that the "old" relationship is well and truly over, as you not being able to get him out of your mind which is getting terribly annoying suggests the opposite.

He must be almost entirely out of both your mind and your heart (he will never be completely out of them, as you have a history with each other which can never be erased) if you are going to be able to give the next man and yourself a fair chance of making it together. Until these three existing potential suitors are definitely out of your picture, you are being urged to not look further afield.

You cannot give yourself fully to either of these two men whom you are dating now, until the matter of the apparent ex has been properly resolved. There should only be two people in a relationship at any one time. At present this is not the case with your relationship. There are instead any number of persons from three to four (including yourself) involved in this complex arrangement. Understood?  

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt049  :smt049  :smt049  :smt049

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:08 am

Dear EOT,

Thanks for bringing back some sense into me. lol. The third one is truly out of  my heart since I know it is truly over. He hasn't taken the initiative and neither do I, feeling like we both need a fresh start. I guess I have no preference at all at this time. I guess I am just being torn between taking a risk and hiding in my own shell? My instinct tells me to take it really slow with the two as none of them could be my choice in the future, but who knows? Thanks again, EOT.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Dear TC,

You are welcome for the reading.

The focusing upon only one man at a time approach is still seen to be your most effective option for deciding which of the remaining two men if any is better for you.

Next comes your second choice, after the man whom you claim is completely out of both your mind and heart.

L&L,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”