Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JandJ325

Reading

Post by JandJ325 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Hello! My husband and I really want to buy a house but seem to be stuck in a rut right now. Will we be in a new house anytime soon?

Thank you,
Jennifer

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The reading is saying that this next six months will be mainly a time of preparation

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:00 am

Hi Jennifer,

Readings given on this board are only thought to cover the period of approximately the next six months. Also we are not allowed to attempt to predict the future through our readings as this assumes that there is only one possible future to predict, and that this future cannot be changed through our own efforts to help things along in the desired direction.

I can only talk in terms of the probability (and not certainty) of the event happening within the next half year, as the reading perceives it to be. What insights come out of this reading must be combined with non intuitive information coming from outside professional (real estate) and non professional sources (family, friends, work colleagues) before making such an important decision about your next home sweet home.

I feel that your husband and yourself are doing everything which you possibly can to make such a move a real possibility in the future, but that unless your existing home is already on the market and you have a reasonably good idea of what you can afford and where you want to or need to live to be near your work, the probability that you will be spending Christmas Day in your new home is less than the 50% expected by chance alone.

The reading seems more interested in examining why you want or need to move, and most importantly if such a move at the moment would be in both your and your spouse's best interests, than it is wanting to make any unsubstantiated predictions or forecasts.

There seems to be or have been a lot happening to and within your close family which is making you feel that you want to start again, or make a new beginning somewhere else. But while it does NOT say that you are wanting to make this move in order to run away or hide from the law because you have done something criminal or illegal, it is giving me the idea that this move could be at least partly an attempt by you to hide from yourself. Or should I say hide from certain parts of your own personality or from people who make you feel uncomfortable?

First you need to look at this logically. Make a hand written list of both the advantages and disadvantages of making this move as you both see them. What do you hope to gain? What are you willing to sacrifice to make this possible? What do you stand to lose if you go ahead with your plans to move? Do you plan to expand your family and need more space or do you want to start a business? Include the costs of such a move in your calculations. I know that this all probably sounds cold and clinical and not very romantic, but wherever you go after here may be where you will have to stay for a long time. You therefore must look at daily practicalities and economic reality.

OK, now we come to what are your instincts or gut feelings about whether or not it is time for you to move. That is where this reading comes in, as because you are so close to and therefore also so emotionally involved with the predicted outcome, you will naturally find it difficult to do this objectively entirely by yourself. You are looking for a second intuitive opinion from my more distant and consequently more objective psychic point of view.

Now combine and balance the two LOGIC and INTUITION, into helping you decide if a move soon is likely to resolve some of your current difficulties. Your focus card the Ten of Swords is at first appearances rather unsettling. Laying face down with one sword suck in your back is bad enough, but having ten swords sticking up vertically out of you at the same time is surely overkill or melodramatic. But although things do not look good (an understatement) and the sky above is black and threatening, in the background the sky is clear and sunny as far as you can look.

Basically this card is saying to me that things have already got as bad as they are likely to get, and that there is now a light shining brightly from the end of your very long tunnel. From this low point, anything from now on is forwards and upwards and better. This sounds much more encouraging for your move to happen.

But and here comes the crunch, if you are thinking that by moving your home you will also at the same time solve all your money problems, automatically help you to relate better to other people, get you a plum job and you and your husband will live happily ever after, your expectations are unrealistic and not achievable.

YES you will go some way in a positive direction towards achieving these goals by moving house, but some of them will need to be worked on before you are fully prepared to get the maximum advantage from making this move.

It is still in theory possible that you will be in your new home by Christmas, but the reading is saying that this next six months will be mainly a time of preparation for what is still to come in 2014, and that forcing things along before this preparation is completed could see your plans to move become quickly and seriously unstuck.

The possibility that you will be in your new home by mid to late January is near to 100%., but the probability is significantly lower (say 60 - 70 %). If you do not do the necessary preparation beforehand and work on some of your problems while you are still living in this home, town, city or state, the probability falls to under half of that (30 - 35%), but never quite reaches zero.

Welcome to your new home, most likely some time during 2014 at the earliest, ONLY according to this one isolated intuitive reading.  Look to your other information as well for a more reliable indicator of your chances.

Ruts are made to be climbed out of. Valleys are often more difficult although rarely impossible to climb out of, unless you give up prematurely. Which I just cannot see you and your husband doing (giving up prematurely).

L&L,

EoT  Image

JandJ325

Post by JandJ325 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 am

Thank you for the reading EoT. Sorry for the late reply. Not too sure about the house my husband just gave me the news he wants a trial seperation. :-(

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am

Dear Jennifer,

You are welcome for the reading, and your feedback is better late than never.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband thinking that a trial separation would be beneficial for your marriage, but it is entirely your decisions to make, and I have no right to interfere.

Clearly your husband asking for a trial separation throws a spanner into the works of the reading predicting that the move will most likely happen anytime soon or in early 2014, but the potential still exists for you to move to a different house over a much longer term (the next 2 - 5 years), with or without him by your side.

Since I cannot read his thoughts and intentions towards you directly through a third party reading, I apologize that I cannot be more accurate than that with the most likely time line or schedule for this move to eventuate.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT :smt023

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”