divorce?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

thriving

divorce?

Post by thriving » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 am

I am looking for any information on my marriage. My husband filed for divorce, and is seeing someone new. I've had a few readings, but got mixed information. Some say he will stop the request and come back to my marriage, and some say that he will not. I'm hoping that someone here can provide me with some insight into the topic. Will we get divorced, or reconcile?

I am Samantha 8/24/83
He is Jeffery 4/28/83

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please read before requesting a reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Sorry Samantha: but I cannot give you a reading about any of this.

Marriage and divorce involves at least two people. Readings about me attempting to mind read your husband's future thoughts and actions are classed as being third party.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies.
Also I have made it a personal policy of mine never to give readings where there are legal processes waiting or current.
Will we get divorced, or reconcile?
To add to my difficulties with your request we are neither encouraged nor allowed to attempt to predict the future through our readings on Mystic Board.

This is mainly because your future is still being decided by what you do in the present moment to help yourself. There is not yet one possible future to predict.
Please note all readings given here are for fun and entertainment purposes only
A broken marriage and a divorce are simply too sad and too deeply personal subjects to be used as a source of fun or entertainment on a public forum such as this one.

I do not give private readings.

Is there some other way in which I could help you through a reading, while staying within the forum rules?

Sorry again,

EoT  :smt009

thriving

Post by thriving » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 am

I'm so sorry. I read the rules, but I interpreted the third party piece differently. Looking back I have no idea how I did that. I understand completely.

How about a general reading?

That way I follow the rules in the easiest manner :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Our partners often act as mirrors to our souls

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 am

Dear Samanta,

A general reading request automatically follows the rules.   :)

Whenever a general request is made I always ask my inner guidance what it feels is most important and/or urgent for the person whose reading it is to know at the moment.

And not surprisingly it is about your marital problems, but from your side of the fence, and not your spouse's.  

The question is not so much as to whether he will stop filing for the divorce and come back to you, or whether he will not come back to you; period. The question is more to do with whether you would trust him enough to want to take him back, no matter how much he declares to you that he is finished with this other woman permanently. This is your reading and not his, so it is all about your feelings about and your ability or inability to trust that what he says is the truth.

I do not want to unintentionally re-open any of your most painful emotional wounds about what has happened with your marriage, but something caused him to look outside of your relationship in order to satisfy his needs. Without being able to go down the third party road any theory about what actually happened would only be an educated guess on my part.

Around 30 years of age it is unlikely to be due to him currently undergoing the male menopause or mid-life crisis where he needs to prove his masculinity by taking up with another woman. Although there can be exceptions to this rule with some men.

Maybe your husband is one of them. I really cannot say.

But coming back to this being your reading each partner must accept some share of the responsibility (not blame) for a broken relationship. The real trouble comes when one of them believes that their partner is completely responsible, and even worse forces that belief upon them to make them feel guilty as a weapon.

Your reading is therefore asking you to look back at what has happened between you, so that whether or not he comes back to you after having left the other woman in both his mind and heart, you can take positive lessons from the experience into any future close relationships.  This is always easier said than done when your heart is breaking, but without some amount of soul searching and self honesty from yourself, I do not feel confident that things are going to get much better for you any time soon.

The answers to these questions are for your eyes only, and are none of my or anyone else's business. They have only been given to you as a tool for your own self healing. Please keep this in mind before responding as though you believe I am taking sides against you with your husband. Nothing could be further from the truth.

1. Did you ever do things which gave your husband a good reason not to trust you? Everyone makes mistakes (that is how we grow) and everyone at some time does something either intentionally or mostly unintentionally to disappoint or hurt their partner's feelings. But were there a series of these incidents with each one worse than the ones which went before it where you lost the trust of your husband over a period of time? Loss of trust can easily become contagious and spread to the other partner.

2. Were you chronically insecure about your marriage right from the start to the point where you needed your spouse's daily assurance that he loved you more than any other woman past, present and future? One of those type of women who will call up her husband in the middle of a business meeting because he has not told her that he loves her within the last 60 minutes.  As is also the case with loss of trust in a marriage, chronic insecurity can be highly infectious and easily transmissible.

People in close relationships with us often act like mirrors reflecting back to us what is missing most within ourselves. If we are missing in security and trust, they start missing in security and trust with and about us. If we keep asking them almost 24/7 whether they love is, they can start to think that you have found someone else, so why shouldn't they do the same? Out of revenge? Oh the mind games people which play with each other in the name of love.

After over 34 years of being married to the same woman I am still amazed how simple and relatively small disagreements between us can so rapidly escalate into a very good imitation of World War III. I do not claim that our marriage is without its faults or perfect. But amongst all the conflict and pain, there is something which keeps bringing us back to the peace table. Is it love, or is it that after all this time we are too comfortable with each other to want to have to go through the extra stresses a breakup, with us now both being senior citizens in our 60s with two adult children (30 and 26 yo) who no longer live with us?

Come to think of it I believe it is love, but a different and more mature type of lasting love and affection. Balanced against everything which we fight about (the sign of a healthy marriage up to a point), is a feeling that we are in this together for the long haul, and there is nobody else who we would rather share it with than each other. If I only I could bottle and sell this elusive factor which is sadly missing in many relationships (marriage or no marriage) these days, I would be incredibly wealthy.

My hope and prayer for you is that the same flame of love that burns within our marriage will either once more burn brightly between you and your husband, or that if this is not meant to be (the reading cannot tell you this either way) then you will find it with another man, more deserving of being loved by you.

Blessings a plenty,

EoT    :smt008

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”