Love reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Love reading

Post by taraprincess » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 am

I need a love reading haven't been here for awhile hello my wonderful friends merry Xmas and happy new year missed u all so whoever could give me a love reading would be greatly appreciated thank you much love and huggies :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Are you currently in a regular relationship?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Dear Tara Princess, Image

Welcoming you back to your spiritual, online family, and returning your kind seasons greetings with bells on.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

I am therefore doubly embarrassed to have to remind you once again as I previously mentioned to you in July of this year that unless you are currently in a reasonably regular face to face love relationship with a man (in contrast to a relationship conducted entirely by telephone or through the internet), I feel unable to give you a love reading of the type which I consider will be of any practical use to you in deciding whether or not you have a future as a couple (if you are already a couple at the time of this request).
I have repeatedly told members on this forum that I never attempt to make predictions about love, especially if there is not already a steady relationship in progress.

In addition to the usual requirements of regularly getting out of your house and visiting the types of places where you would most expect to find a man of a similar age to your own who possesses most of the positive qualities you are looking for in your prospective future life partner, what are you actually doing to help yourself to find him during the next six months thought to be covered by your reading?

Also you should have a second written list prepared before going to these places of the negative qualities which you could not stand to have in your partner, if you lived under the same roof as he does for more than 24 hours at a time.

Try rephrasing your question in a manner which focuses more on what you could actively do to help yourself in order to significantly increase your chances of meeting the right man for you within the next six months.

Once you have met each other, basically it is then up to each of you individually and as a couple to make of the relationship what you both want from it.
In the absence of an already existing steady relationship, any reading which I can offer you would necessarily be restricted to vague generalities and be no better than fortune telling or rolling dice in the reliability of any predictions made.

But if you are now as you were earlier in July regularly seeing someone, then the door is definitely open to me giving you a worthwhile reading about your love life for approximately the next six months, and within the next couple of days after receiving your response.

Please let me know about this either way, in your next posting under this thread.

God bless,

EoT  :smt003

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

hi sweetie ty for welcoming me back its nice to be back missed u all and its ok i understand ill be specific with my love reading i was with the same guy for a long time we had a huge fight and its over for gd i think he doesnt care for me anymore he has been distant lately i dont know why is he interested in someone else?  i just wanted him to be honest with me i just felt that he was hiding something i dont know but i wonder if he ever truly really cared for me and if he didnt why did he want to be with me? but i am moving on but just wondering why he got so distant? ty so much for taking the time for doing a reading for me u are always so nice and sweet much love and huggies :smt002

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Feeling constantly under suspicion of being untrustworthy, can lead to untrustworthy behaviour

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm

taraprincess wrote:hi sweetie ty for welcoming me back its nice to be back missed u all and its ok i understand ill be specific with my love reading i was with the same guy for a long time we had a huge fight and its over for gd i think he doesnt care for me anymore he has been distant lately i dont know why is he interested in someone else?  i just wanted him to be honest with me i just felt that he was hiding something i dont know but i wonder if he ever truly really cared for me and if he didnt why did he want to be with me? but i am moving on but just wondering why he got so distant? ty so much for taking the time for doing a reading for me u are always so nice and sweet much love and huggies :smt002
Of course for me to be able to tell you with some degree of certainty as to why he suddenly became so distant with you would necessarily require a third party reading to be given, which is not allowed under the forum rules. However since you say that you are moving on then really the reason or reasons why he developed cold feet are largely irrelevant, unless they are a reflection of your own behaviour and attitudes towards men in general.

The intended purpose of your reading is neither to criticise nor entirely blame either of the two of you for the break up of your relationship, but within it each of you must accept some of the total responsibility for it ultimately failing. Blame and responsibility are clearly not the same thing.

Close human relationships are often an emotional mine field where something innocently said or done by one partner is easily misinterpreted by the other to mean something entirely different from the real reason for it happening at all. There is no definite way for me to learn precisely why he appeared to lose interest in continuing your relationship, but there is a distinct possibility according to your reading that he felt with good reason from what you have just told me that he had by then lost your trust, and most importantly that you were watching out for solid evidence that he had betrayed your trust, either in thought or action.

Now nobody least of all myself would think any lesser of you as person for feeling insecure after possibly having your feelings hurt and having your trust betrayed many times before by other men in the past. It would consequently be perfectly understandable that you would want to ensure that history does not repeat itself and be constantly on the watch out for any signs that it is happening all over again with your current boyfriend. Trust is a two way thing. Trust must be earned over a period of time by each of you, but when a person feels that they are no longer trusted they can quickly reach the conclusion that since nothing they do or say is ever likely to convince their partner otherwise, then they might as well give up and look elsewhere.

To summarize your reading while it is still thought possible that you had good reason to be suspicious about why he seemed to lose interest in having a relationship with you (he might have been seeing someone else: I really cannot say for certain either way), if you enter every relationship believing that your man betraying your trust is not a matter of if but when, then there is little chance that mutual trust will ever develop.

I am not saying that you should go into each relationship now and in the future with both your eyes fully closed and ignore or deny any real signs that your trust has been betrayed, but on the other hand if you look hard enough for such damning evidence and are constantly showing your partner that you do not trust them enough to at times give them the benefit of the doubt and accept that you are just as much imperfect and likely to do something thoughtless as they are, then you are in serious danger of unintentionally creating a negative self fulfilling prophecy and by your very actions bring about the result which you most feared might happen when it may not have if you had not been so suspicious of every single one of his actions.

Even if your current boyfriend had never in reality done anything to betray your trust, he might then do so as if you cannot beat them then why not join them, or in terms of your situation if you cannot earn your partner's trust by any method, then why continue to try to earn it in the future. If you do not feel trusted, then you might as well enjoy yourself and misbehave because the relationship is finished any way.

Your major challenge as I read it during the next six months thought to be covered by this reading is always easier said than done, and that is for you to find the most comfortable point of balance for you between keeping your eyes open for trouble in this or any other relationship, but not to at the same time always go out looking for trouble where it may or may not already exist.

There remains the possibility that he lost interest in you because there was another woman (your suspicions were well founded), but equally there are any number of possible alternate reasons left to be considered (your suspicions had no basis in reality, after all). If you continually day after day show him that you have already decided that he is guilty without being given a fair trial to prove that his intentions are honorable and that he is worthy of your trust, then you could be unknowingly giving him the body signal to go ahead and misbehave in the same untrustworthy manner which you thought that he had already misbehaved (but didn't).

Does that last paragraph make any sense to you? Please confirm or otherwise that you understand the important point which it is trying to get across to you. Feeling that you are constantly under suspicion of being proved untrustworthy can by reverse human psychology actually encourage either a man or woman to act in an untrustworthy manner. If you cannot convince your partner otherwise, then you might as well stop trying and misbehave accordingly.

Loving regards,

EoT  Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am

Sweetie Ty for doing this reading for me I don't trust him Because he does a lot of things that seem suspicious and sneaky that's why but I understand where u are coming from but it seems like he doesn't care for me like he used to I just have great intuiton im usually right on with my intuition and I never ignore it....but it's definitely over it's sad but I guess we are not meant to be together... Ty again sweetie for taking the time to do a reading for me happy new year to u and your family much love and huggies :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 am

Tara,

You are very welcome as always for the reading.

When trust is lost within a relationship, then it is usually an uphill battle to get it back.

However when our trust in a person is repeatedly betrayed, then there eventually comes a point of no return where no amount of effort on our part can ever hope to heal what has become an intolerable situation, or a mockery or cruel joke of what true love was meant to be about.

Take good care of yourself.

You deserve much better than him. IMHO

EoT  Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 pm

sweetie thank you so much for your wise words i will move on i told him its over already :smt045...you are a gem and a sweetheart may u have a very blessed and healthy new year take care much love and huggies :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”