May I have a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angeline

May I have a reading please

Post by angeline » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 am

Hello everyone,
not sure if I'm posting this in the right question.
I'm really confused about an aspect of  my life and this regards this relationship with a man I've been seeing for 2 months. We haven't spoke in the last 3 weeks and I need to know where is this heading. I think I feel some of the things in there but I'm missing some links. Can you advice me? His dates 19/08/77 E.N.
blessings

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi, and welcome :)

You are having a right game aren't you with finding out where to post and what not. Don't worry though, it's an easy mistake to make in these confusing forums you are here now in the right place so let's see what your reading has to say.

First, three weeks is not that long a time, but to be honest it is a very long time if you have only been seeing the guy for 8 weeks? Have you tried contacting him? Nowadays it is so easy to send a quick text or email to keep in touch I have to say that I don't feel that things are going well at all between the two of you unless he is on holiday in outer mongolia but I suspect even they have internet.

Sometimes we look back on a short happy time and it seems to grow in our eyes to something much bigger than it ever was. Try and put things in perspective and get yourself in a frame of mind that is ready to move on and then if you are really fixed on this guy take one last try to make contact and find out why he hasn't contacted you. But the dreaded facts are clear to any stranger that if he was in to you he would be seeing you and you would be speaking. Sorry it's not nice to hear but other than some strange disease or an accident that is true and it isn't good to cling onto something like this. Far better to move on and find the relationship you deserve with someone that will care for you and love you properly.

In fact I find myself getting mad, 3 weeks is unacceptable, how dare he still have you worrying about him after such bad behaviour as that? Forget him and find someone better :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

angeline

Post by angeline » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Thank you Cascade of Light.:)
Any insides in this thing? All my readings are saying that this is not over yet. we started as friends with benefits,lol. then things got a little more then this,  he did contacted me lately, we just didn't meet. I feel a lot of hesitation in there, and a bit of fear. Can you give me some insides perhaps?
thank you

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi I wonder if your wording is not quite right? In the first post you say you haven't spoken for three weeks, now you say he has contacted you?
Cas x

angeline

Post by angeline » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm

We didn't see each other in three weeks. He did contacted me via texts. Confusing. Can you spread some light please? x

angeline

Post by angeline » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 pm

do I need to provide some more informations for a reading? let me know please. :)
blessings

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:15 pm

angeline wrote:We didn't see each other in three weeks. He did contacted me via texts. Confusing. Can you spread some light please? x
Hi,

I think that your original question is confusing then, maybe due to the words used or maybe due to a misunderstanding, but may I suggest you ask him what is going on as only you are aware of the conversation. Did he break up with you then? You have to be aware that I cannot do a reading for him , he would have to join, I can only read for you and at the moment your energy is so confusing that I can't see anything clearly apart from you contacting him and then making your decision, and that doesn't need a psychic to tell you that, it is just plain obvious that unless there are any of the reasons already given this relationship must be over or you would be speaking.
Cas x

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”