Need a reading, please help

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marc81

Need a reading, please help

Post by Marc81 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Hello, my name is Marc (Born May 8 1981). My exgirlfriend (Mélanie, born November 4 1987) and I broke up in December after being together for 3 years. I still love her very much and would really like to spend the rest of my life with her. We have alot in common; passions, hobbies, friends, goals for the future and much more. Do you see us ever getting back together again in the future? Thanks for your help

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:47 pm

There is a reason that relationships break up and that is a good thing.  If nothing changes, and I have to say nothing does even after the break up, why would you want to return to the old, tried and lost scene?

Accept and embrace that you had a wonderful relationship.  It ended, and move on.  The lessons were learned.  This inspiration, Author unknown, addresses all relationships from that point of view.  Don't try to make lifetime relationships out of reason attachments.

Reason, Season, Lifetime

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.  When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a Reason, iti s usually to meet a need you have expressed.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support and to aid you physically, emotionally, spiritually.

They may seem like a Godsend and they are!  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.  

What we must realize is, that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a Season, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.  They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  

Believe it!  It is real!  But only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and to put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.  Thank you all for being a part of my life.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am

What a beautifully worded reply!! I have been in need of reading those words myself. Thank you for sharing that inspiring message with us Spirit.

I am in awe of the wisdom in those words.

*claps excitedly for Spirit*
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Sometimes an already written inspiration is just the answer we need to so many things happening in our lives.  And this inspiration happens to be one my very favorites -it talks to the soul in so many ways.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”