a general reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

a general reading

Post by dhav » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello,

Can I receive a general reading (Love, life, career) please?

I would just ant to have an overview how my life is these days and some valuable advice depending will be most welcomed.

Thank you,

Dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Balancing your budget and making your money plans for the next six months

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 240#256240

Hey Dahv,  :)

It is so good to hear from you again after I gave you your previous reading on this forum in late October 2009 (link provided above). Now as readings given here are thought to refer to the following six months or so after your request, you are most likely at or very near to the end of the period covered by that reading, so this one should be seen as attempting to better prepare you for what could lie ahead for you between May and November.

The Two of Pentacles or Coins which was the first card drawn in your reading strongly suggests that your main priority for this year will be in balancing your budget by either increasing your regular take home income, learning to better manage and conserve what money and other saleable goods you already have, and lastly but not less importantly to reduce your weekly expenses in non essential areas, where doing so is not going to necessarily place your health and your ability to keep going in spite of the many challenges which you may face in any serious danger.

Your life between now and then is going to resemble a roller coaster ride of a series of high and low points, which will without doubt require you to do some fairly fancy and creative juggling between your income and expenses, if you are going to end the year on a high note with a healthy bank balance to begin 2011. If you try to look too far ahead at once and worry yourself sick about what might happen to you before this year is over, you are likely to frighten yourself so much that you will simply give up on ever seeing your money situation improve from what it already is now.

Of course you must make a responsible money plan for the future, but one which is flexible enough to cope with any unexpected expenses that life tends to surprise or shock us with at the very times when we least expect it to happen, and often when we are least prepared to handle the extra stress involved. But while you are planning for the future with regards to money, do not at the same time forget to live in the present moment and to enjoy some of the plentiful benefits of the money which you already possess now, while you are still able to and are young enough to make the most of the opportunity.

In other words you are being encouraged by this reading find a better balance for you between learning from your past, living your life more fully in the present moment, and planning for a future where you will need to be more conservative and careful as to how you will choose to spend your money. Yes the next six months starting May 1st are going to present a significant challenge to your ability to balance your books, but if you do not panic and do something silly then the outlook for your financial future is looking rosy. And according to your reading it is challenge that you are more than capable of overcoming, if you only can continue to believe in yourself for long enough to make it happen.

If you are currently unemployed then before November you should be watching the job advertisements like a hawk as there may be an opening in a job that not that long ago you might never have considered suitable for a person with your qualifications and previous relevant work experience. It will represent a major change or 180 degree about turn in your overall career direction plans, but finally you will be back on track towards better satisfying your purpose for being here at this particular time in our planet's history (which is largely a spiritual and humanitarian one).

If on the other hand you already have a job which you are reasonably satisfied but not wildly excited with, this card would be saying to you in that case that you may during the six months get a more satisfying and better paid job with either your existing employer (a promotion), or alternately in working for another company and boss entirely.

Whatever way I look at your reading, I keep getting increasingly positive feelings about your chances of significantly improving your financial position before this year is over, but only if you regularly adopt a level headed and practical approach towards putting your money affairs into better order (organising your investments more effectively in order to make your money work harder for you), than they have been up until recently.

And be certain to keep a plan B, C, D, and even an E up your sleeve or handy, as a form of sensible insurance to at least partially insulate or protect you from any sudden and unforeseen financial downturns that may arise before Christmas is once again upon the both of us. Do not as so many other people do make the common error of short-changing or sacrificing your own health and peace of mind in your enthusiasm and drive to improve your financial status. It could easily turn out to be the last mistake you will ever make, if you allow this to get out of control.

Wishing you happier, healthier and more prosperous times ahead,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi Eye of Tiger,

It's a really eye opening reading as I was worried of how to increase my bank balance.lol.All i need to do is to organize my way of spending and saving. I am waiting for a promotion this year. Maybe this is the good news. Will let you know what happens reagrding that. Thank you for your precious advices.

Light of love,
Dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Dhav, Image

I could not hope for any more positive feedback to one of my readings than you have just so kindly provided me with, and you are very welcome for it as well as for the advice.

With the luxury of hindsight I wish to apologize to you for my typing error with your user name.

Not Dahv as I wrote, but Dhav instead.

Not sure if you noticed this yourself, but I certainly did.

It probably had something to do with me giving you the reading at about 2.30 in the early morning hours of darkness here in Adelaide.

Nice to know that your reader is no closer to being perfect than anyone else is here. Image

A possible promotion and associated increase in your take home pay packet could definitely be on the cards for you during 2010, depending mainly upon your competitors for the same position.

I would greatly appreciate being kept up to date concerning this.

Your good news would automatically become my good news?

God bless,

EoT  :smt006

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

Dhav
First:third eye
Second:Solar
Third:heart

Your character is infectious and it attracts positive situations, that character also gives the spirits around you with jolts of joy, they see that you can see the good in the
darkest people, a light at the end of the tunnel situation. The way that you induce humor in others by playing that clown is as rewarding to you as it is for others in you
company. In all your environments there is a noticeable hue of leadership, driven by the love in your heart and the divine compassion that you see all around.You have
gained or lost gifts with your theory on the grand scheme of things, you have forgotten about chance, variety and uniqueness. That mind set is preventing you
in having a deeper and more understandable relation to the greater parts of the universe, (the chaotic also)

You have a conscious ability to work with energy, but you must take time to level your self with the earth, earthing will help you toward harmony.

The basic needs of life aren't satisfying you, you would like to bring new life into your environment

XX DK

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Hello Tiger of Eyes,

I got the good news. I have been promoted this week ;))) I was really looking forward to give you this news.
Thank you for you nice reading.

God bless U,

Lights of love,

Dhav

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Dear DK,

I happen to see your reading today.Sorry for this later reply. The reading makes me feel good about myself. I also have to remember chance, variety and inqueness as you said.

Thank you,

Lights of love,

Dhav ;)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

dhav wrote:Hello Tiger of Eyes,

I got the good news. I have been promoted this week ;))) I was really looking forward to give you this news.
Thank you for you nice reading.

God bless U,

Lights of love,

Dhav
Hey Dhav, :smt006

Please accept my most heartfelt congratulations on your impressively if I permitted to say so myself quick promotion to a position more consistent with your exceptional ability to do your new job well, and on time.

And your recent private message in order to notify me about this more than welcome and very positive news was quite correct when it suggested that I had unintentionally overlooked this posting.

So I hope that you will feel that it is better late than never for me to respond in such a congratulatory and supportive but at the same time highly embarrassed for missing this posting manner as I do now, and to ask you to accept my most sincere congratulations for your employee finally recognising how lucky he or she is to have you on the work team.

My only question is as to exactly why it took an entire two weeks for your new boss to eventually become fully aware of what he or she nearly missed out on in the way of a valuable employee or asset to the company, had the interviewer instead rejected your job application in preference to someone else's.

Keep up the good work, and you are very welcome for any assistance rendered to you as my friend through our inner conversations (also referred to on this forum as readings).

EoT Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 am

Hi eye of tiger,

Thank you for your congratulation. i think you have misunderstood something. It's not a new job but the old one where I have been working there 2 years now. Well in september they announce to all who have been promoted in a higher postion of the company.

Well I know I have given my best despite fo the pressure at intial stage.I am happy I made it and looking forward to make it higher now.

Your reading was right on spot.That's cool.

Thank you,
D ;)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Message read and misunderstanding about to which job you were referring has been corrected.

But no matter in which job you have gained promotion, my congratulations go along with you all the same.

It is well deserved but long overdue for you to receive such formal recognition of your qualifications and relevant work experience by being promoted to a position of greater authority and responsibility (and better pay as an added bonus?) in your previous work place.

The increased level of self confidence and personal satisfaction news of this promotion has given you must be significant, positive and long lasting.

Be kind to yourself,

EoT  Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:The increased level of self confidence and personal satisfaction news of this promotion has given you must be significant, positive and long lasting.
Thank you eye of tiger,

lights of love,

dhav ;)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”