Missing my brother

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kiran1985

Missing my brother

Post by Kiran1985 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 am

It is going to be 2 years on Marcy 27, since he left this world. I miss him every single moment of my life. He was killed. Person who killed him is in jail right now and going through trial.
I know it is hard for any1 to tell me where is he right now, but is he looking after me? does he miss me too? We were best friends. ofcourse we had our share of fights but we always cared for each other so much. He never wanted to see me hurt, neither did I wanted to see him hurt. But I was left hurt after he left me. We always had each other's back in bad times. I was the youngest so I was like his baby. But now he doesn't even come in my dreams to visit me. My friend says it has to do with me crying all the time and missing him. That I am not letting him go, but it is not my fault. I didnt get chance to say goodbye to him. I guess it is because I didnt had closure. Can some1 please help? it will be really helpful.

Thank you.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 am

Of course he misses you, he loved you, and he is looking out for you.  Find a quiet place, where you can meditate.  Quiet your mind.  Then let the words flow freely from your heart.  Speak that which you wish him to know.  He'll hear, and you'll have your closure.  He doesn't have to visit in dreams.  In quiet moments he'll send a message if you allow yourself to be open to receiving it.  No pressure, no panic..don't force...but allow it to come thru.

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:29 am

Thank you kgirlsmomma, I am seriously happy to see your reply. Can he seriously communicate with me? but how? how would I know he signs. I try doing it though. I did it so many times, like talked to him all when I am alone. but I guess, since I cry, I am not receiving the message.
I hope I am not asking too many questions.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 pm

You need to let go of the control of "HOW WILL I KNOW"  "WHEN", and sit down, be still & quiet, meditate & listen.  Feel free to talk to  him outloud when you are alone, but stop then and listen.  Do you know what part of meditation is?  Quiet your mind, so you can hear.  Stop the inner chatter, and listen.

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 am

I tried, it didnt work (sigh). But thanks for trying to help me.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 am

Then you're not ready.  Sorry.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You are attempting to gain complete control over something which has been put there to protect you

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:48 am

Kiran, Image

Learning to quieten your mind so that you can listen to your own inner voices and Spirit without having to put up with all the usual mental static is a discipline which is generally developed over months or years, unless you are particularly gifted at doing so as a consequence of having practiced these methods of getting out of your own way during past lifetimes.

While I agree completely with the excellent advice that you have been offered with the genuine intention to help you to eventually communicate with him, and the fact that you are not yet ready to do this without the assistance of a medium, please do not give up after the first few attempts at what is a most difficult skill to learn, even at the best of times (and is virtually impossible when the prevailing conditions affecting your ability to contact the Spirit world are at their worst).

But the most valuable piece of advice which our friend kgirlsmomma has given you in my opinion was....
You need to let go of the control of "HOW WILL I KNOW"  "WHEN", and sit down, be still & quiet, meditate & listen.
It appears to me at present that as you are still grieving for your loved one, your mind has on purpose temporarily closed off any possibility of this happening, in order to allow you to more fully heal before it will open the channels between the two worlds once again.

LET GO OF THIS CONSTANT NEED TO CONTROL EVERYTHING, AND HAVE ENOUGH FAITH THAT YOUR MIND IS PREVENTING YOU FROM DOING THIS FOR NOW IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS. IT DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE OR ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG, BUT IS BY DESIGN.

Your mind cannot be disciplined by brute force, but must be gently and slowly but surely given an adequate period of time coaxed in the correct general direction.

If everyone was able to do this naturally at birth on their first few attempts, there would be I feel no need for mediums at all. It should go without saying that since this mental discipline of taming the mind often takes much longer than expected, that mediums will continue to play a valuable role in helping people separated by death to reconnect with each other.

Please be kinder and have more patience with yourself, and please accept my sincere condolences on losing someone dear to you (or only appearing to have lost him forever when he is actually closer to you now than was ever possible before, while he was still alive with you on Earth).

You will get there in the end, but just not yet! Give your heart adequate time to heal before trying again. Only you will know when the time is right to do so.

Love, Light and Healing to you both (as well as to kgirlsmomma),

eye_of_tiger Image

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:55 am

Thank you so much for your kind advice eye_of_tiger, I have been trying lately. Hopefully one day I will be able to connect with him, and see of feel him. Although In the past, couple incidents did happen that made me feel like he was around me. It hasn't happened lately. I once for real smelled the cologne that he used to put on while I was driving his pickup. it was all of a sudden, and after almost over a year. I felt him close by. but no one believed me, and though since it was his pickup, that is where the smell came from. People around me are big let down, but I really dont care what they think or say.
But thank you, I hope I can start feeling that again.
Kiran

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:12 am

Kiran,  :)

Message read and understood.

Sometimes it is possible to try too hard?

The road of our life will forever be still under construction.

Keep up the good work,

EoT Image

Pravin Kumar

Lost Brother

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:59 am

Kiran,

You have got the best advise from E Tiger and KGirlsmomma. All secretsof our life are within us. To reach there you require first to control your mind. This takes minimum 40 days of practise with number of exercises which are posted in the Meditation Forum at various places. Some may take even months to master it. When the mind is under control rest follows automatically. You are unable to contact him now because of your disturbed state of mind. Once themind is controlled you become calm and thoughts flow freely, you may even get dreams about him where he may be trying to send you some message.

How to know whether it is he and not someone else. It will be your strong feeling when you are in a highly meditative state where the mind is cool and calm. There is no logic involved in this process. It will be only your feelings and the more you practise the more perfect you will be. Surely he must be contacting you and sending messages which you are unable to receive due to your present situation.

Pravin Kumar

Psychicgaijin

Smell as communication

Post by Psychicgaijin » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:01 am

Hi,

In January of this year I was at a Spiritualist church and attended one of their development meditations after the service.

No one had any perfume or cologne on... but halfway thru I smelled a very strong scent of a womans perfume. toward the end of the meditation it disapated so that I hardly smelled a thing.

In the past I have had a strong smell of that type perfume come up real quick and then go away after a bit. Yet, there was no one about.

Communication comes in various ways...
This stuff is real!!!

sderenzi

Post by sderenzi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:11 am

Interesting post, I would tell you this... I am not psychic but I know the ways of nature. Your love together was real, with him gone there is still love.

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 am

yes, our love was real for each other. We always had each other's back. We had faced so much in our lives, and both were each other's supportive system. But in the end, he left. We would talk on the phone for hours, when away. Now it seems like I haven't talked to him for ages. it is hard to go from talking more thn 10 times a day to not talking at all. Although I do talk, but I dont hear his voice. but I know one day I will hear his voice... thinking positive...

Kiran1985

Post by Kiran1985 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

Psychicgaijin thanks for sharing ur story. Now I know, I am not the only one.

lynnerj

let the healing begin

Post by lynnerj » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 am

dear kiran, no one can imagine how you must feel, losing your brothers earth presence through such traumatic events.  it is often the way of spirit not to come through to someone grieving so much because it can disrupt the healing process.  the first thing for you to do is come to terms with your brothers death, accept the fact that he is no longer a part of your earthly life but go on living yourself.  as your emotional wounds heal, you will feel more peaceful within yourself.  when this begins to happen you will have more definite proof of your brothers spiritual existence.  don't forget, he too may need some time to heal on the other side.  he was taken away from this earth, suddenly, violently and unexpectedly.  there is a healing time for both of you.  
go on living, find happiness and your brother will join you one day.  you will just 'know' he is there.  don't try too hard to achieve it now, you will not make it happen.  
god bless.
leonine

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”