If someone has the time to give me a reading i'd really appreciate it!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

If someone has the time to give me a reading i'd really appreciate it!!

Post by soul_flower » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:15 am

Hello.

Was just wondering if i could have a reading done...I'd like anything that will help me know im on the right track..I am trying really hard to push on with life and get on with things...But lately im wondering why i even bother....My health is worse now that i AM doing something about it and getting fit again...Im trying to focus on study etc but cant seem to put my all in.....And there is a few stressful situations that seem to take over my mind,day and night..Its just a struggle for me to do it all and i miss my time for myself..People keep saying i need time for me,but when you are a mother it isnt easy..You know,normal life things :o)......I dont really know what to ask,should i ask a specific question?? I should be happy for the life i have,but something always kicks my mood back down.

Do you need my date of birth or anything?? If anyone could help that would be cool as cucumbers!!

Thanks....Tamara!!

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Hello Tamara :smt006

I see you are a beautiful person inside and out. Very attractive energy. Right now I feel a knot in your stomach, a feeling of isolation and self-sacrifice. It is okay. All this will come to pass, even if right now you feel overwhelmed by it. Your creativity is blocked right now and I am told you should not force it. You feel helpless and hopeless. You were alone but this will end. I see you in a relationship very soon, with lots of support from this man. There is a deep sense of connection and I am unclear if this is someone new or someone you have known already before. You are warned to remain solid emotionally and not fall into overdependency. Do not be afraid of your spiritual gifts and talents, do not be afraid of the occult because you'll develop your abilities tremendously in the future. I see success for you there. In terms of your health, I am shown you won't be too happy with it, you will feel as if it is not making major improvement. I see a static health . It will not get worse than it is. There may be some money shortage in the future, but only temporarily, I see you'll know what to do about it and to solve the problem. I know you have found that some friends are unreliable but am told that you need to accept help and let others assist you, even though you appear as if all is well and dandy, you are a human beings with limitations and you have to let others give to you.You are so scared of failure! Be careful that all the motivation in your life is not BASED ON FEAR.

This is all I get for now. I was drawn for some reason to read for you and so I hope what I said makes sense and is useful in this cloudy period of your life.  :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:09 pm

farafina,thanks heaps for giving me a reading,i really appreciate it and you for giving up your time.

Its like a mini novel but id thought id give you an honest answer...Even tho sometimes im long winded lol.

I will be honest here...I dont think im a very beautiful person inside or out...And the inside has taken a good beating lately...Thanks for saying that because its very nice to hear as im pretty negative about myself,i know i need to change and im working on myself......

Ohhhhh that knot is still getting bigger and bigger and i do feel very isolated...Like its me against the world....Im not making my life into a drama because i know i have it good...But thats how i feel and you're so right.....Im a loner and its starting to bug me..I do have friends but most my life i have been alone..Like that saying goes,you can be in a room full of people but still feel alone and be lonely...Thats me...When i was at school i was alone,when i met my ex i felt even more alone,now im single im alone,just never seems to end...Lucky i do have my son....But on the up side i get alot of time to think lol.....And im a thinker,thats for sure......

I do feel helpless and hopeless at this point in time,just thinking when is it going to be my turn to smile again instead of always putting myself last..But im not talking about my son,i love being a mum........A new relationship,that sounds really good,i miss having that part of my life...I do wonder when i will find that love that stays loyal,honest and open with me,i need that...Someone to share things with on that level and i will take not and remain solid emotionally and not fall into overdependency,like i did the last time......

I am a wee bit scared of the spiritual side of me,i dont know why i fear it but i hope to put that to the side and start growing in that area.......With my health,i dont think i could stand it getting worse but i can cope with it staying as is......Im sure it will improve once i let stress and worry bypass me to an extent........I do have trouble letting people assist me....I guess because i feel like i got myself into this "mess" so its my job to fix it and cope with it.....I do need to open up on that side also,thats where the loner part of me takes over...I dont like people helping and i cant ask for help...Bad,i know.........Perhaps alot is based on fear,i will be sure to watch that....

Thankyou once again,it means alot to me...Now you have me thinking good thoughts,so thanks a bunch.

Tamara *huggles*
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

farafina

Soulflower

Post by farafina » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 pm

You are very welcome and I am so happy you are looking at the positive side!!!

Cheers
Farafina

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”