Help please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Runt99

Help please

Post by Runt99 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:02 am

A little about me:  
I have had dreams my whole life that come true.  I have also been able to decifer the meanings of several re-occuring dreams.  I have "feelings" as I like to call them, sometimes they are overwhelming, sometimes not.  Lately, my feelings have been related to babies.  I have been able to confirm pregnancy in all of my friends before they could even test to see if they  they are pregnant.  I have also predicted the sex of each of my friends who have had babies in the last 4 years (I have yet to be wrong).  I knew I was pregnant at 3.5 weeks and could even tell you he was a boy at 6 weeks.  I can't explain how I know these things.  They just come to me.  I usually get the feelings when I'm meeting with my friends sometimes they come after a phone conversation.  

Where I could use your help.
I know the forum rules say nothing about pregnancies, this question is not directly related to the health of a pregnancy...

I have had a very strong sense of twins (1 boy and 1 girl) for almost a year.  I cannot however, figure out whom they are supposed to belong to.  I have a very strong feeling I will get pregnant in December (we are not trying and not preventing)...sometimes I feel like the twins are mine, but I have a more distinct feeling of 1 boy for me.  Does anyone have any suggestions or foresee twins...  That is worded a bit weird.  I don't even know if you can help with this and I don't want to breach the rules for the forum.  Connecting with me through here are you able to connect with the people around me?  Maybe they belong to someone close to me, who isn't pregnant yet...

I am open to any and all suggestions.  I just wish I could shake the twins feeling.  I also don't sense any problems with the twins.  I originally thought maybe I was going to be pregnant with twins and lose one...but I do not sense pain associated with the twins.

Thanks everyone!
Runt99

Runt99

Post by Runt99 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:02 pm

anyone?

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi,

I am sure you can see that at the moment the forum is very busy with many requests that have been waiting far longer than yours. You are opbviously also aware of our site policy not to give readings on health or pregnancy as we feel the best people to consult about these matters are the correct medical professionals. Therefore I am closing your request as it is unlikely that anyone could read for you without entering into these areas. I hope you understand.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”