could i have a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

glenellen

could i have a reading please

Post by glenellen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:14 am

hi i would be greatful if i could get  a reading reguarding my love life

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

More input needed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:33 am

Are you already in a romantic relationship, or alternately have you been in one some time during the period of the last 12 months?

Thanks,

eye_of_tiger  :smt017

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 am

no , i obviously worded it wrong, my apologies maybe i ment will i meet someone have a relationship or will i be alone

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Yes there is and you will meet that person thru a common interest or hobby. the time line is 2 to 6 years.
Cheers Pete

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:29 pm

how do you make that timing prediciton psychic chef?
Just interested to hear about the timing predicitons that are made by psychic link... it has always intrigued me.....
You say 2 - 6 years. That is quite a wide time range.....

I am not talking about this reading of yours; I am more interested in the timing of things.

cedars

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Cedars
No worries buddy, im happy to answer that for you.
The energy pick up i got from her question was strong, I go to my "Altered state" where i acess the information from my guides who tell me the action pending is soon. I ask the question to the universe and from this i come to the timeline, i ask a series of questions to confirm validity.
I allow an extra 12 months for error in the energy reading.because time lines are effected by the simplest changes to a persons life.
I was told that the time was from soon to about 5 years. If i wanted to get the timeline closer i would look at her hands.
But saying all this, i have simply been told many ocassions a clear time by my guides without having to recheck.

Cheers Pete

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:24 am

Thank you Peter,
Once again I would like to reiterate that it was more to gain knowledge rather than dispute your timing.
I would like to go further.

You say....... when I speak to my guides....... I do ask questions to the Universe or to my guides or...... to spirit...... Sometimes I hear the answer 'in my head' before I have completed the question. Now, Pete, is this how you do it? I have often wondered if this was my wishful thinking saying so to my sub-conscious mind. I have stopped asking repeatedly for the same thing, for, as you said, other parties involved or circumstances around us may change that answer to a No.... or a Yes... or whatever else.  The last time I asked one question repeatedly I got different answers and it all confused me.. or pehaps I annoyed the powers above.....??

so, you communicate both with your guides and the 'universe' to reaffirm??
Would appreciate hearing your take on this method of communciation... I know we all do it differently though.

cheers.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:18 am

Its whatever works for you.
Remember the first answer that comes into your mind is usually the right one. I also get the answer in my head before i finish reading the question.

Cheers Pete

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:10 pm

thankyou pyschic chef, it was interesting to see how you came up with 2 to 6 yrs i will be well over the hill, lol

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:15 am

Your not over the hill and you should be beating men off with a stick.
At 40 you have just reached your best time and have the freedom to be wild and crazy.
Cheers Pete

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”