could i get a reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tristakc

could i get a reading please?

Post by tristakc » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:58 am

Hi, my name is Trista I am a proud mom of two kids ages 3 and 6months.  i would very grateful if anyone took the time to give me a reading. my birthday is 4/21/85. what i am most intreasted to hear is any insight in that of my and my familys health and well-being.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 am

Hi Trista,  :smt017

While it would be quite OK to give you a family reading (it would be my pleasure to do so), we are not allowed to give readings concerning health matters, as required by international law. Please do not take this too personally or as a sign that we are avoiding giving you a reading (the opposite is true), but to be fair the rule should be equally applied to every person who requests a reading in this forum.

From the forum rules....
Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.
Your family reading should follow within the next 2 - 3 days.

Cheers,

eye_of_tiger :smt006

tristakc

Post by tristakc » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

sorry, i should have read through the rules. a family reading would be awsoume! my husband's birthday is july 9 1980 if that helps :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:21 am

Dear Trista,  :)

Please accept my sincere apologies for making you wait for this family reading as promised. I hope that you will feel it was worth the wait. Unfortunately to directly give your husband his own reading would be outside the forum rules about third party readings. This will however not prevent me from including the possible effects he could have on you. His calculated Life Path number is 7.

Your date of birth is 4/21/1985

4+2+1+1+9+8+5=30  3+0=3

Your Life Path number (LPN) is 3.

Your LPN reading.......

The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this physical plane with a strong sense of creativity and with well developed communication skills. A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional innovative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavours. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world. Bright, effervescent, sparkling people with their very optimistic attitudes to life in general. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world. Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow. You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't. The 3 loves connecting with people. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others.

Your approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive and upbeat. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat into a shell of silence for extended periods. Nonetheless, the 3 eventually copes with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounces back for more. Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions. In romance, the 3 is a very ardent and loyal lover. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, finding the right balance in relationships is frequently elusive. Your big test with a 3 Life Path is controlling your highs and lows. You won't survive very well in any routine environment or when you are placed under dominating management. Slow thinking and overly contemplative people tend to frustrate you, and you don't function too well with this type whether you are working for, with, or under them. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

Now LPN 7 people such as your husband are frequently spiritually minded and often take both life and themselves much too seriously. While you might tend to be more outgoing and able to put on a happy face when life is not treating you well, your spouse does not have this luxury and is more likely to spend a large amount of his time deep in thought and alone in his own company. Your happy go lucky live life to it's fullest attitude with little concern and few plans for what tomorrow may bring while not impossible to live with would definitely be a challenge to him, and it would therefore take an exceptional man to be able to work in this environment.

Also with a wife who openly expresses what she thinks and feels, your husband  would probably find it even more difficult to express himself while living in your shadow. Many men would find your air of self confidence to be threatening to their own male ego, and this reading is saying therefore that you should appreciate more than you probably already do what a wonderful and understanding man you married. Many other men with the same life path as his would have had their love for you sorely tested by the many differences in the ways in which you approach life as individuals, and it is also a tribute to the love you share for each other that your marriage has worked so well up until now.

Strength in numbers or in family are your greatest assets as a married couple. Together you could potentially overcome many difficulties, while apart although I feel each of you would survive in your own right, your motivation and strength to keep going would just not be there. You are being encouraged through this reading to work more closely and in co-operation with one another, in spite of the many differences in between your personalities. While in so many ways you and your husband are effectively at the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to the approaches you use to life and it's many challenges, you can still make your marriage and family life work well, as each of you for certain has something of great value to contribute to the mixture. I feel that you will be offered several opportunities over the next few months to prove once again how strong and resilient you are as a family unit, as a direct consequence of the many positive qualities you each bring to your marriage.

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger Image

tristakc

Post by tristakc » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:48 am

Thank you so much for your reading! i hope you dont mind that i pick it apart!

The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this physical plane with a strong sense of creativity and with well developed communication skills.. The 3 loves connecting with people.
i am wondering what entered this physical plane means? does that mean when i was born?

"A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional innovative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavours. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world. Bright, effervescent, sparkling people with their very optimistic attitudes to life in general. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world."

at first i was going to say "this just isnt me" but i can find a since of where it can party be true. The part where it says "The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world."I do have this inner drive to do what i can for children in need, recently i was working at a daycare and their were children that were litterly their from open(7am) to close (11pm) I got really attacted to these children as i became a parenting figure. (had to leave the job which saddens me very much though) what i mostly want to do is council children although that requires a bachlores or a masters and i have no time to attain one.
Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow.
Sort of.. I am very happy to be here and have the life that i have however..i am constanly worrying..infact i not only worry about tomorrow but i worry about 20 years down the road. i worry about everything, you name it and i have thought of it. i have had an axiety and panic disorder for 6 months now and i would love to worry less :(
You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.
I am the one who does the budjeting in our house and hardly ever spend any money on myself. i would rather stick money in a savings account then spend it :) however i cannot pass up a good deal to find it fun to occasonally treat ourselves to some light shopping

The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others
I am very warm and friendly and care very much about everyone, i am more quiet and laid back and do a whole lot more listening then i do talking, but when somebody takse an intrest in me i do tend to carry on a good conversation..i am often shy and feel i may come off as snotty to other people.  but as you stated early on i do love connecting with people i am most intreasted in what people are generally feeling or how certain situations make them feel

Your approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive and upbeat. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat into a shell of silence for extended periods.

my outlook on life i was going to say is not positive and upbeat because i use to always feel i was somebody who was cursed with "bad luck" however in the past year i have felt extremly happy and lucky that i have my family, home and generally a good life. their are many that would love to wear the same shoes as i have.' and i know this because i  had a pretty rough life growing up.
very true i am extremely sensitive and probably too sensitive, when extremely hurt i do hold back.

Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions. In romance, the 3 is a very ardent and loyal lover. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, finding the right balance in relationships is frequently elusive.

This is right on, a few years ago my husband betrayed me and i betrayed him right back and because of this part of me that you descrbied my world was shatterd, not just because of his betrayal but of mine too..actually more because of mine.

Your big test with a 3 Life Path is controlling your highs and lows.  
Very true

You won't survive very well in any routine environment or when you are placed under dominating management. Slow thinking and overly contemplative people tend to frustrate you, and you don't function too well with this type whether you are working for, with, or under them. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

i am not much of a routine person. i do find routine boring, i do like to be able to do things my way in work. i think maybe because i was a shift leader at hardees for 4 years and then a 'teacher' at the daycare during the night. i havnt really had the experince with someoby working "over me" at work.

tristakc

Post by tristakc » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:06 am

Now LPN 7 people such as your husband are frequently spiritually minded and often take both life and themselves much too seriously. While you might tend to be more outgoing and able to put on a happy face when life is not treating you well, your spouse does not have this luxury and is more likely to spend a large amount of his time deep in thought and alone in his own company
my husband is spiritually inclined. he has more of a science and tech. mind. I dont see myself as outgoing however i can and do put on a mask when i am not feelking well. when my dh is upset he does spend his time deep in thought which he tends to just get madder and madder.
Your happy go lucky live life to it's fullest attitude with little concern and few plans for what tomorrow may bring while not impossible to live with would definitely be a challenge to him, and it would therefore take an exceptional man to be able to work in this environment.
I am all about plans :) I plan everything.. and i plan everything on paper. It actually makes my husbands life a little eiser because he doesnt have to plan anything
Also with a wife who openly expresses what she thinks and feels, your husband  would probably find it even more difficult to express himself while living in your shadow. Many men would find your air of self confidence to be threatening to their own male ego, and this reading is saying therefore that you should appreciate more than you probably already do what a wonderful and understanding man you married. Many other men with the same life path as his would have had their love for you sorely tested by the many differences in the ways in which you approach life as individuals, and it is also a tribute to the love you share for each other that your marriage has worked so well up until now.
i am proud of my kids and proud of my husband but not too proud of myself, low self asteem and "failure" has always been my issues since i was a kid

Strength in numbers or in family are your greatest assets as a married couple. Together you could potentially overcome many difficulties, while apart although I feel each of you would survive in your own right, your motivation and strength to keep going would just not be there. You are being encouraged through this reading to work more closely and in co-operation with one another, in spite of the many differences in between your personalities. While in so many ways you and your husband are effectively at the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to the approaches you use to life and it's many challenges, you can still make your marriage and family life work well, as each of you for certain has something of great value to contribute to the mixture. I feel that you will be offered several opportunities over the next few months to prove once again how strong and resilient you are as a family unit, as a direct consequence of the many positive qualities you each bring to your marriage.
i believe we are alike and different in many ways. we are both queit and laid back, we are both shy. we are both very devoted and loving to eachother and our family. i would say our biggest difference is i am more of a spiritual, care about everybody and overly senstive person and he is more of the i care about my family and thats about it. he is not a jerk, he is a very loving devoted hard working man, i am so lucky to have him. but he isnt the type to go out of his way for other people. as to were i am. :)

Thanks again for the reading!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:24 am

Hello again Trista, Image

No I certainly do not mind you asking questions in order to get the intended meaning of what I wrote clearer.
i am wondering what entered this physical plane means? does that mean when i was born?
Yes it is the same thing as when you were born. The idea is that while each of us come into this world with certain strengths and weaknesses in our personalities, we can often greatly help ourselves by accepting and working with our weaknesses, while building upon our many strengths or positive qualities of character.
at first i was going to say "this just isnt me" but i can find a since of where it can party be true. The part where it says "The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world."I do have this inner drive to do what i can for children in need, recently i was working at a daycare and their were children that were litterly their from open(7am) to close (11pm) I got really attacted to these children as i became a parenting figure. (had to leave the job which saddens me very much though) what i mostly want to do is council children although that requires a bachlores or a masters and i have no time to attain one.

This part of your feedback did not seem to be asking a question as such although I wanted to make the point that just because you had to leave the job you loved in working in the daycare centre, what positive things you contributed to the lives of those children under your care will not be wasted. Regardless of whatever happens to them in the future, they will at least know that someone really cared what was happening to them and made a genuine attempt to connect with them, even if the relationship and trust you built with them did not last as long as you hoped it might. Nature never wastes anything. Neither does God.
Sort of.. I am very happy to be here and have the life that i have however..i am constanly worrying..infact i not only worry about tomorrow but i worry about 20 years down the road. i worry about everything, you name it and i have thought of it. i have had an axiety and panic disorder for 6 months now and i would love to worry less :(
You are trying your best to keep a positive attitude, while having to deal with the effects of constantly worrying about effectively anything. The anxiety or panic disorder is not a sign of weakness or that things will never improve. It only indicates that the balance between remaining positive and planning for the future is temporarily out of balance, and that working towards restoring this balance (always easier said than done) is one of your major goals in seeking treatment for your nervous condition, including that from a qualified doctor or counsellor if felt necessary.
I am the one who does the budjeting in our house and hardly ever spend any money on myself. i would rather stick money in a savings account then spend it  however i cannot pass up a good deal to find it fun to occasonally treat ourselves to some light shopping

Do you do the budgeting in your household because you are a better money manager, or because it is expected of you as being a woman's job? Good budgeting must be flexible enough for each of us to indulge in some retail therapy now and then. A little personal treat or luxury now and then should therefore neither break the bank, nor cause you to feel unnecessarily guilty for doing so.
I am very warm and friendly and care very much about everyone, i am more quiet and laid back and do a whole lot more listening then i do talking, but when somebody takse an intrest in me i do tend to carry on a good conversation..i am often shy and feel i may come off as snotty to other people.  but as you stated early on i do love connecting with people i am most intreasted in what people are generally feeling or how certain situations make them feel

You seem almost in complete agreement with what I wrote in your reading, so I have no further comments to make here.
my outlook on life i was going to say is not positive and upbeat because i use to always feel i was somebody who was cursed with "bad luck" however in the past year i have felt extremly happy and lucky that i have my family, home and generally a good life. their are many that would love to wear the same shoes as i have.' and i know this because i  had a pretty rough life growing up.
very true i am extremely sensitive and probably too sensitive, when extremely hurt i do hold back.
Then it sounds as though during the past year (from the part written in bold print) that you are making significant progress towards changing your thoughts to more positive and optimistic ones, although it is true that you still have a distance to go before you can fully shed the belief that somehow and for some unknown reason you are"cursed with bad luck".
This is right on, a few years ago my husband betrayed me and i betrayed him right back and because of this part of me that you descrbied my world was shatterd, not just because of his betrayal but of mine too..actually more because of mine.
Some people call this life philosophy an eye for an eye or a tooth for a tooth. There is a basic law in the physics that states for every force there is an equal and opposite reaction. I am not a qualified marriage counsellor, but if he betrayed you, why should he not then expect the same in return from you? You are punishing yourself for what is almost human nature, as one of many possible responses to having your trust in him hurt by his betrayal. You only gave him back what you got from him?
i am not much of a routine person. i do find routine boring, i do like to be able to do things my way in work. i think maybe because i was a shift leader at hardees for 4 years and then a 'teacher' at the daycare during the night. i havnt really had the experince with someoby working "over me" at work.
You seem almost in complete agreement with what I wrote in your reading, so I have no further comments to make here. Other than perhaps that you may still get experience with somebody working over you (supervisor or boss) of a domineering nature in the future. There is still plenty of time for this to come true, but not quite yet?

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”