requesting a reading from eye of the tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

glenellen

requesting a reading from eye of the tiger

Post by glenellen » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:43 am

my name is glenda.. DOB 18/04/67 i would be greatful for a reading i am happily seperated and would like to know if there is a relationship out there for me.  Thank You

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Reading already given on January 24th

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Hi Glenda,  :)

Please see "looking for guidance"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

As I have already given you a reading on the same subject on January 24th, I feel that to give you another one so soon would not be of any useful purpose to you, and would be unfair to other members who are still waiting for their first reading.

Leave this posting as it is for just over a week (24/2), then request a reading from me (as a response under this same thread) about something else other than love and relationships, as readings of the type given on this forum are thought to refer to a period of the next six months or so.

The only possible exception would be if you started a new relationship within that period, and are seeking further guidance about it.

Will be pleased to read for you again soon,

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not long to go now

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:08 am

Glenda, :smt004

Not long to go now, in order to think more about what topic you would like to request a reading for in place of love or relationships.

EOT Image

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:27 am

hi eye of the tiger, my apologies if it appeared i was trying to jump the queue, i didnt realise that was a reading for me (looking for guidance)  i had to get my dog put to sleep recently I'm still grieving and I'm absolutely heartbroken and  i was just trying to find out if there was someone out there for me to fill this void in my life, again i apologise if i upset anyone

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Dear Glenda, :smt009

I was very sorry to hear about your beloved pet (as your dog was like another member of your family) and I understand it completely if you are presently unable to request a further reading. Let it be for the moment, until you are feeling up to requesting the next one. Think about what other topic other than love and relationships you would like to know more about, when posting it.

Take good care of yourself,

eye_of_tiger Image

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:03 pm

hello eye of the tiger, thank you for your reply and your kind words, but why did you suggest i should think of another topic other then love and relationship, as you know I'm very happily separated and i have 2 kids,  a son almost 17 and a daughter 12 this yr and I'm always strong for them...well i do try... we knew the best thing for us all was mum and dad separating, so please trust me when i say were happier now then we ever were, i have been a bit vulnerable lately cause of molly(the dog) and yes I'm devastated, heartbroken, i miss her so much and my kids stay with there dad a lot and there is no problems there, its normally the weekends and I'm alone and now without molly I'm very alone that is why i wanted to know about love and relationship I'm ready for a relationship not marriage, but i would love someone to spend time with to share my life with
Thank You

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Who is the boss in your home?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 am

Dear Glenda, Image

I must sincerely apologise that we appear to be currently caught in a loop which is mainly I feel happening because you did not recognise that you had already been given a love and relationship reading exactly one month ago, and that readings of this type are generally thought to refer to a period of the next six months or so.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 374#165374

But please do not get me wrong as I fully planned to give you your reading at this time, although I could not guarantee that your reading would be confined to insights concerning love and relationships. Above all I sense that you are looking for the companionship of another adult, in order to complete the picture. Loneliness is in almost epidemic proportions these days, and while we continue to love our children dearly, our own need to feel valued and respected for being the person whom we already are (rather than trying to be someone who we will never be) by at least one other adult is perfectly normal, and surely does not seem unreasonable to expect.

The focus card for your reading this month is The Emperor.

When the Emperor appears in anyone's reading I immediately ask them the question "Who is the boss in your life?". In other words, which person do you feel is more in control over what happens to you in your own life than you are?  Notice that I used bold print for the word feel with the intention to emphasise the fact that feeling that a person is controlling us may or not have any basis in reality, or they may have far less control than we give them credit for. The meaning of this card extends beyond your relationships over you having control over your environment, your body, your emotions, your instincts, as well as your love life.

This is not a time for allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement, and for allowing yourself to be exclusively controlled by other people's wants and needs, although you must of course continue to be aware of and sensitive to them. With due respect, although your kids stay with their Dad quite regularly, there is really no substitute for them having a male role model around your home on a day to day basis, so I feel that your need to find such a man is at least as great as to find a companion for yourself. The ongoing burden of leadership and guidance for your children is a heavy one, especially when you are the only person who is often there on the spot to offer them assistance and guidance.

The Emperor in a reading is frequently interpreted to mean that if you feel that someone is being given more control over your and your children's futures than you are, then you may need to be more bold and aggressive in making it perfectly plain to the offending party that you have just as much right to look for and have some happiness and love in your life as your children do. This all makes me wonder what your children's father's attitudes would be to you bringing another man into your home, to be both your own companion as well as effectively (if not by law) the children's  step father. Especially at the often difficult ages your son and daughter presently are.

While on the basis of this reading I cannot make any actual predictions as to whether or not you will meet such a person in the medium term future (1- 5 years), I do sense that your current feeling as though you are not as fully in control over what might or might not happen in your own home as you would prefer to be is going to be a barrier to you moving forwards once again with your relationships, until the issue is both adequately faced and dealt with. Are you presently the boss in your own home, or are you unintentionally giving someone else a power over you that he no longer deserves?

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:19 am

thank you so much and im so sorry if there was crossed wires, i will be more careful in future, thanks again

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”