please i need a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

glenellen

please i need a reading

Post by glenellen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:49 pm

i would really be greatful for a reading there was a lot of things happening around me good and bad so i went to see a medium some months ago and she helped me with grounding myself and meditation and told me this is the path for me but i met another medium just by chance and she told me it is not for me and cannot see any future in it for me i was upset but more confused :smt017  i really want to do this and help people i really need to know what is the right path for me

Rosemary

Hi There

Post by Rosemary » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:43 am

Hi

I think its really up to you what path you want to take.  I also think if you are going down the path of healer, mediumship etc you need to seek out the appropriate people to help you.  Like if we need a job we go to an employment agency, that kind of thing because I think you can't do all of this on your own.

You can only try.  If you are interested in this feild why not look in your local phone book and see if there are any educational institutions that do courses on healing or Reiki or mediumship etc, you never know until you try.  

I do think alot of what has happened to you is life.  I also think you probably have psychic abilities as well like we all do so it cant hurt you to try it all out.  If its not you then you haven't lost out totally.  You also tend to lead a bit of a chaotic life.  You throw yourself into things 150 percent and sometimes its a bit too much.  Its like you need to organise your life more and think about what it is that you really want to do as its never to late to start.

With your illness and your partner I think that its like that saying, don't worry about what you can control focus on what you can.  I think your partner may be as stubborn as they come so I wouldn't even try to change him and with your illness, make sure you are physcially and mentally well.  Im just getting that you stress something terrible (understandable in your situation) and you need to meditate more and take long baths etc if you can.

Good luck

Rosemary
Life is like a path we take where we need to learn as we go and look out for hidden messages that are there for us

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:06 pm

thank you so much rosemary, and a few things you said are right, but trust me in Ireland if u look up medium ship in the phone book, the men in white coats will come for you:-) and i did find someone to help me  but she told me im strong enough to do this on my own what ever that means!!!!   and yes i am a little disorganised as we all are at sometime but im definitely not chaotic never was, but sweetie u mention my illness and my partner in which i have neither can you enlighten me a bit more and i really do appreciate your time..... thank you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You have above average potential as a medium

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:33 am

My impressions are that both mediums were telling you the truth as they saw it to be at the time, and that the messages coming through them were only emphasising that while you posses the potential abilities to be a reasonably effective spirit medium, that in the end it is almost entirely your decision whether or not you are prepared to do this type of very challenging work.

I feel that Rosemary's word chaotic when applied to your life was a bit off track, but I agree completely with her that you always try to give more of yourself to others than it is often healthy for you to do. No matter how gifted you are as a medium, not getting your own equally important needs met as well and trying too hard will only effectively block your mediumistic abilities, which is precisely what I think that the second medium was probably getting at. It obviously came across to you as being a sign that this was the wrong path for you to take, when this was never intended to discourage you from persevering with your efforts. Your problem is I sense more of pushing things along before you are adequately prepared to deal with them in a responsible manner, or of jumping the gun, rather than it being due to any lack of psychic ability on your part. The more different mediums you consult, the more I fear you will become confused.

Please post any questions you might have on Spiritalk's Mediumship Q&A forum. It is exactly because members are frequently not able to find a good listener in their own local area that kind souls such as Spiritalk provide this valuable service with no expectation of material reward.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=108

Hoping this helps,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”