from the general board regarding - people that trigger abilities

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Herself62

from the general board regarding - people that trigger abilities

Post by Herself62 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:35 pm

At present I am experiencing something interesting.

When I talk long distance to a friend of mine, she will pop a question to me or tell me she had a visitor and I can "see" the person or the place in great detail.

Sunday night, she asked me about the place I was going for a job interview. I could describe it with great detail. The cat walk, the meters, the power equipment, the floor, door at the top of the cat walk that opened to the road, with bright sunshine beaming it's shaft into the power plant. I had previously "felt" that this opportunity would present itself, and simply waited for it. My friend Janine, she feels it is very positive as well.

Monday afternoon, I walked into the very place I described the night before. I was surprised, even though I've done this before. As we climbed down from the head of the damn, one of the men mentioned a woman that worked for the company in the position I applied for, her name was "Janine". When I heard it I felt it was more than a coincidence. The company will make it's decision next Wednesday or Thursday. My friend says possibly more like Friday. I am being patient waiting for their call to hire me.

Additional info on the job interview: Prior to going for the interview I did some research on the company and skill sets required for the job, to highlight from my resume. Something kept distracting me from doing my usual due diligence on the research. I kept getting the feeling that it was better if I didn't, but I didn't know why.

I just did additional research and found the pay scale for that position. Had I known that prior to the interview, I know it would have affected my nerves.

I have a 2 "feelings" as to the decision of the company next week.
Janine gave a prediction as well. Anyone care to contribute to the prediction of the decision?

Or should I post my 2 different feelings first?

Thank you in advance.

Abbie Herself

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You cannot I feel afford NOT to attend the interview

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:06 am

No, I think that it would be far better to go ahead with the reading now, and you can then either confirm that your own instincts were telling you much the same thing, or that they disagreed. I do not feel that you are going to answer your question as to why you feel that you should not go ahead with the interview purely on the basis of the pay scale or how much your skills and past work experience qualify you for the job for which you are applying. These facts have more to do with logic and reason, whereas psychic abilities are more involved with your emotions, which are often anything but being logical.

I would not wish to make any predictions as to either how successful the interview will be, or if you will be the successful applicant. But on the basis of this intuitive reading, plus the very vivid nature of your own psychic visions of the place where you could soon be working, I do feel that you will seriously regret not having attended this interview, as I sense that this is a sign that this was meant to happen at this particular time in your life, and what you are interpreting as feelings that you should give it a miss are only your own understandable doubts and fears being given expression. Even if you do not eventually get the job, it will be a valuable learning experience which should give you the advantage when the next suitable position comes along.

The confusion you are feeling with reference to your visions are perfectly normal at this relatively early stage of your psychic development, both as a clairvoyant and prophet. While you already possess all the psychic sensitivity you will ever require in the future, at present you are lacking in discernment - the ability to sort out the genuine psychic information from your own emotions and perhaps wishful thinking. This ability will develop in time with constant practice, aided greatly by you receiving feedback about your visions from others who are also developing their own psychic abilities within a development circle under the guidance of a knowledgeable and understanding teacher.

Therefore as to whether you should attend the interview and do your very best to get the job on offer, I feel that you should definitely do so. In fact I feel that you will seriously regret not having done so. Unfortunately, once the interview is over there is little else you can do while they examine every applicants resume and their performance during the interview (other than to pray), and finally make their decision based upon all the information which is available to them at the time.

A good interviewer is also often highly intuitive themselves, and all other things being equal I believe that the person conducting your interview will pick up on your honesty and your total lack of arrogance in not believing that you know everything there is to learn about the job. People who believe that they know everything cannot learn anything new, but a certain amount of nervousness on your part is a good sign you would be easier to train once you were given the opportunity to prove yourself on the job. Rather than seeing your doubts and fears as a sign that you are unlikely to be successful, see them instead as a sign that you are on the right path for you at this stage of your professional development.

Go for it with my blessing,

eye_of_tiger Image

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:54 am

Thank You eye_of_tiger, for your in depth response.

I went to the interview after posting. I had the strong intuition when I applied for this position, I merely had to wait for the call for the interview appointment. The call came, and as I said, the night before I went to the interview I did clearly and with detail see the place I would be working. It was like I already worked there, with comfort and confidence.

I believe the interview went very well. I have many of the skills sets required, and those that demonstrate the ability to learn those needed. I strong mechanically inclinations as well.

Jeff would be my supervisor, smiled during the interview. He asked questions about how I accomplished power management at my rural property, and seemed impressed. His eyes were focused and very attentive when I spoke of  different skills I'd used to accomplish challenges in my past experience.

Chris, is the department head, in Ohio. He seemed to be similar in response as Jeff. He also shared that one of their best hydro plant operators is a woman smaller than me, and stronger than many a guy that has done similar work.

When I left, I felt like this job was created for me. Later when I learned that there was only 1 position in this whole state and that I had earned the opportunity for the interview, I felt complimented. The pay is  more than I had even fathomed, and had I known, I might have been nervous at the interview. Not knowing allowed me to be relaxed.

I agree, I would have regretted not trusting myself on the interview. I trusted that it was coming toward me, I had the vision the night before and that boosted my confidence that night, and the day off the interview.

My feeling concerning being chosen for the postion: 80% of me feels that I will get a call with the job offer.
20% of me feels it's possible that they may chose someone else, but after 2 weeks or so, call me with an offer as their first choice didn't work our for some reason.

The income for this position is of considerable compensation. It startled me actually when I learned after the interview of what the average wage is for this type position. I checked it out on line. A weak little voice in my head said "you don't have that kind of luck" a louder voice in my head said "don't listen to that:  :smt003 I have received another employment opportunity, but for what ever reason, I've looked at the email, but not responded. It feels like I don't need to waste their time, as I will be employed by the end of the week! This gives another person an opportunity on their path.

My friend Janine was very intuitive from when I submitted the application through to the interview. She gets 'positive' and that it is a good fit, designed for me, because I am where I need to be now, and ready. Last night via telephone she said "I believe you will get the call on Thursday"

I sincerely thank you for the following
Rather than seeing your doubts and fears as a sign that you are unlikely to be successful, see them instead as a sign that you are on the right path for you at this stage of your professional development. "
I realize I do see the signs of being on the right path.
I will review the remote viewing items when I have consistent access to the internet. At present I still have to go else ware for wifi signal.

Thanks again eye_of_tiger

Abbie Herself[/quote]

Herself62

Update

Post by Herself62 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:35 pm

I didn't get the position I interviewed for. I received an email yesterday afternoon.

Today I am traveling back to NY, as I have an opportunity to visit my grandkids for a few days. A friend is going up to NY to leave a car, and paying my gas to bring him back.

Best of the coming New Year to all.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Sorry to hear this, but be better prepared next time

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:17 am

Hello Abbie, Image

I was genuinely sorry to hear this, but it does seem that your interview was one to put down as a positive learning experience, nevertheless.

While I know that you are disappointed, can I please make the point that I have observed in my own life that with the luxury of hindsight, some of what were the most disappointing and upsetting events at the time they happened to me, quite unexpectedly turned out in the end to be the best possible thing that could have ever happened.

I believe that this particular interview of your's was meant only as a valuable learning experience, to better prepare you for whatever might come along for you later. If only more employers had the decency and time to be able to offer you the reasons why you were not the successful applicant on this occasion, then we could use this information when planning for the next one. If you did not receive any useful feedback via the email, please do not let a valuable opportunity to go begging.

I do not know whether or not you will be online and able to access these forums when visiting your grandkids in NY, but regardless of if you can or cannot I sincerely look forward to being able to read for you again, some time in early 2008.

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger Image

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:17 pm

Greetings eye_of_tiger,

Thank you for your sincere and thoughtful words. I agree, there is a reason things worked out as they did. I was initially disappointed, and with the job outlook being curbed due to economic reasons, I was feeling a bit discouraged. The next day I dusted off and began a plan renewed strength to go forward with.

As you know, on Wednesday evening an opportunity came up that allowed me to travel back to NY, to visit my kids, grandchildren and family. This has been very positive. I have stayed with a friend that was once my manager and still is my mentor in many capacities. She's an old soul to be sure. I am also taking more of my belongings back with me, as I am confident in my choice to move to South Carolina.

I do look forward to future exchange. When I return home to South Carolina I will have internet access, as my roomate had it installed while I was gone.

I wish all a Happy, Meaningful and Blessed New Year

Abbie Herself

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”