request a reading, strange stuff with soulmate

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tgirl34

request a reading, strange stuff with soulmate

Post by tgirl34 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm Stphanie 1/4/1973

I'm have many psychic experiences and alot seems to be connected to a guy a know, but we are both married. I feel his spirit often. Would like to hear your thoughts, thanks.

tgirl34

reading

Post by tgirl34 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 pm

wanting to know if anyone can help me?
Thanks, Stephanie

tgirl34

sad

Post by tgirl34 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:20 pm

well I'm sad guess no one has seen anything, I have been skipped over, oh well.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Giving reading takes time.  Waiting just one day is actually unusual, normal is to wait up to a week. The readers on Mystic Board do so of their own free time and will.  So please take note that we are a free service only held together by the readers volunteering their time and energy which can be hours for some reading for you and others for free.

Have a little more patience and a reader may be able to give you a reading shortly,
Many thanks for your understanding!
Flight Of Angelwings
Psychic Mod

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:17 am

Hi Stephanie, :smt017

The fact that you feel his spirit often either means that you are of a similar psychic wavelength, or are merely physically attracted to him. It certainly does not either mean that you are necessarily each other's ONLY soul mate, and it is therefore destined that your respective marriages need to now be over in order that you can both eventually be together as lovers and marriage partners.

My impressions are that the both of you are more compatible in many ways with your current partners than you realise than you are to him (and him to you) , and that while is is entirely normal for each of us to feel attracted to a degree to other people at times than the person with whom we have vowed that we wish to share the rest of our life with, I see no future whatsoever for this as either an extramarital affair, or as a second marriage after each of you have divorced your present partners. Continuing to focus on this highly unlikely possibility will bring you only much unnecessary suffering, and it could potentially destroy either one or two existing marriages which were meant to continue as they are.

Also even if this married man is one of your soul mates and things did turn out as you are hoping they might do, I sense that you could be in for a very rude shock in what you may discover once you had begun to live with him on a daily basis. Consequently be particularly careful as to what you most wish for, or it might just come true and you could in this case I feel then be very sorry that it did.  :smt010

Sorry that I cannot give you the message you were obviously hoping and waiting to hear, but I must remain faithful to my intuitive source as merely being it's messenger.

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”