can I have a reading please :(

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ani

can I have a reading please :(

Post by Ani » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Hello everyone,

Actually I have asked for a reading before but at that time I didn`t really have any particular problem. Seems like I do now: my boyfriend suddenly stopped keeping in touch (we live in different countries at the moment), I can`t reach him neither by phone nor by email. he does not reply my messages, his phone says he`s "unavailable", he has an account on one of the sites and I see he hasn`t logged in to it for a while now. I don`t know what to think... is he safe? if he is then why is he ignoring me? it`s so not like him... does our relationship have future at all?

I hate to bother you with my problems, but I do feel worried and I don`t see how to find it all out, so, if anyone has a spare minute maybe you could help me with this.

many many thanks in advance xxx
If there had to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:44 pm

I feel tht he is fine its just that he is growing and chaing rapdily these past few motnhs and is always running around looking for new things.

Time for you to also look at your surrounding in a new light.  Let the need to hear from him float away for some time, maybe he just needs to feel the relese of your energy to come back.  

He is fine and healthy just busy and doing other thigns just as you need to.
I'm being tiold yoru neglecting a paper of some kind or essay or article?  Your guides say you have too many distractions and are tyring to get you back onto your path...hehe...they love working iwth you but nows the time to dig in deep and get those hard long worked for results.

Ani

Post by Ani » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:06 pm

thank you so much flight_of_angelwings, I feel much better now :) your support means a lot to me.
yeah, you are right - I have to get down to my resume and finish it at last. I`ve been putting it off for ages :)
If there had to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”