a reading needed about something precious

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

a reading needed about something precious

Post by swetha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:43 pm

hello,

could u do a reading for me pls....
its about something thats really precious to me....
i am in a confusion as to how deal with a particular situation. shd i let go of this precious treasure which may give me momentary peace or should i hold on to it and fight the battles the hard way?
thanks
swetha

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:33 pm

Our growth is determined through our challenges and our decisions.  the old saying of knowing when to fight and when to walk away comes to mind.

Growth will occur on any decision you choose but to ask here is giving your power away to another one of which we are unable to accept.

there are only some things in life that we need to learn and at times if we come to a fork in the road then we have to go back to the basics.

Your guides are telling me now that they want you to look in the mirror and ask yourself how you got here.

What was it that brought you to this place/person?
Have you learn what it was that you came here for be it love, experience, blind wandering?

there was a reason that you choose this person/place the first time are those attributes there?
Are you losing a piece of yourself by staying?
Is it out of guilt that you stay?  If so then that is trapping you into staying
Is it with love and promises that you rmeian promises made with all good intentions but now seems hard to break?  Is it now that you are unable to break a promise or that you realise there really wasnt a valid  promise to ever uphold in the first place.

Swetha I know of what and why you ask, atleast the guides are indicating to me what it is about anyway for a more detailed response please pm me if you wish.  I would like clarification and wouldnt rather post some things publicly for you
Only you know which road is for you as then only you will ever accept the turn of events that come with choosing your own path.

To sometimes ask what road to take means the very path you are on is not your own, you are on anothers hence it is why you feel blocked into choosing or asking for clear vision.

You need to understand your motives and get back to 'your' basics the answer will come from there!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:52 am

thanks FOA for the reading...i guess i knew the answer in my heart:) PM u later today.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”