eye of tiger....

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

newbeginnings507

eye of tiger....

Post by newbeginnings507 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:03 pm

thank you so much for your reading the other day. and by the way. you were right. it is a boy!!! yay!
~*Brittany*~

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:55 am

Hello again Brittany, Image

CONGRATULATIONS - you will be having a healthy bouncing SON. Image

It is great to hear that my impressions about the sex of your unborn child were correct, as I was wondering whether I could have simply been picking up on your very strong desire to have a boy.

If your son turns out to be at least half as good looking and half as nice as his mother obviously is, then I am hereby predicting that his future will be a particularly bright one.Image

Could I please once again ask one of our friendly but overworked moderators to add this posting to Brittany's reading thread, for the sake of completion?

Thanking you for the feedback, and hoping that you will not suffer with (or have not already suffered with) too much morning sickness,

eye_of_tiger Image

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:13 am

Congrat to you both :)

I would love to do what you asked EoT....but it seems that this kind of software don't have the power to connect thread....just split them.....but beside from that....I think the thread is so good that it can stand alone :)

newbeginnings507

Post by newbeginnings507 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:07 pm

i love that picture rhutobello!!
~*Brittany*~

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:04 am

Rhutobello,   :smt003

I was unaware up until now that the software did not allow this, and I certainly appreciated Brittany letting me know that my impressions about her baby's gender were indeed correct. My only fear now is that I am suddenly going to become regarded as being a reliable source by every pregnant woman on this forum for determining the sex of her unborn child.

While it would be flattering to be able claim that I possess some special means of psychic access to this information that others lack, with humility I must admit that if someone close to me in our own family became pregnant, I would rather place my bets upon the ultrasound.

There are however people who seem unusually gifted than most of us mere mortals in being able to do this with a statistically significant high rate of success, some asking which sex the unborn child is while a pendulum is held above the mother's swollen abdomen.

Wonderful news, especially as Brittany was hoping for a son?

eye_of_tiger Image

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:07 pm

Well I find my predictions are 50/50....

funny that really....lol

Pravin Kumar got one right also just a few days ago, maybe guys are better at predicting than gals....who knows again 50/50.....

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:54 am

Maybe men are more accurate in predicting this because women tend to identify more with what it is like to be a mother in waiting, and may be therefore too emotionally involved with the outcome of their prediction to be able to easily give an objective assessment. They might be wanting to satisfy the wishes of the expectant mother herself as to which sex she would prefer, more than in many cases listening to their own intuition.

I alluded to this possibility in the follow up to my own prediction, before I actually found out that Brittany was hoping for a boy this time. I wondered if I was also simply picking up on her wishful thinking, rather than continuing to be open to whatever my source told me. Now, I will probably never know if it was a genuine premonition or merely a case of me tapping into her subconscious desires, or both. Perhaps it will forever remain a mystery as to exactly how this all works, or even why it works at all?

I am at such times I believe, the unwilling victim of my own scientifically trained mind!! I have been told by several different qualified people that I spend too much of my life listening to and living in my head, and need to balance this against whatever my heart is telling me is the truth.

EOT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”