May i have a reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Onizuka

May i have a reading?

Post by Onizuka » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Hi,

I'm Cesare Simone and my birthday is 29/12/1976. Can you tell me about my love life?

Thank you so much

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:07 am

Welcome Cesare, Image

Could you please include in your response whether or not you are currently in a steady relationship with a particular woman?

If so, for about how long have you been meeting (face to face, and not simply by phone or over the internet)?

Thanks in advance,

eye_of_tiger Image

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:02 am

I don't have any relationship....
... but I really love a girl although she see me only as a good friend

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:54 am

Overlooked?  :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:36 am

Cesare wrote:

Overlooked? :smt003

Absolutely not!  :smt018

Although I read your response just after you wrote it (thanks for that), the readers on this forum including myself give freely of our own time and energy on your behalf, so please do not feel that we are intentionally ignoring your request if we sometimes need to attend to our own family commitments or health, as well as those of valued members on these MB forums.

Effectively you appear to be saying that you find this girl especially attractive, but that you have not yet approached her in order to find out one way or the other as to what her feelings are towards you. I would not recommend that you should simply come right out and ask her if she loves you in just those words, as she could easily misinterpret this to mean that you are making improper advances. Even though the days of needing to be first formally introduced to each other may be now a thing of the past in your part of the world as it is in mine, while women do like a partner who seems self confident and assertive, most do not like the full on approach and much prefer the man to take his time so that each of you can gradually get to know each other better, without any undue pressure to take your relationship to the next level before you both feel adequately prepared to.

To attempt to read her mind would constitute a third party reading which is not permitted on this site, but maybe it is all the attempts at mind reading which are presently going on, which are themselves the source of your problem? In most if not all close human relationships it is frequently the woman or girl whom has the most to lose, so if you feel awkward about approaching her, imagine how equally awkward she might feel with regard to knowing the best way to react if you were the one to first make a move?

My feelings are that neither of you are going to feel particularly content in merely remaining good friends with each other for very long. Yet I sense that first becoming good friends with each other will be the best possible way to begin. Hopefully by learning to share each other's interests and by honestly talking about how good you feel when she is with you, your relationship will then inevitably develop into something deeper, given both adequate time and compassion for yourselves.

While I do recognise that all of this is much easier said than done and that you will need to conquer many of your self doubts and fears along the way (the greatest of these fears is that she will reject you outright), unless you get started soon on getting to know this girl better, you will probably never know what your chances would have been. You may also by waiting indefinitely for her to be the one to first show a romantic interest in you, be missing valuable opportunities yourself to get to know someone else who would be more than willing to have a loving relationship with you.

There is nothing in your reading that even mildly indicates that she is very likely to reject you, so why not find out whether or not this is so by asking her out for a drink and talking to one another in order to determine whether or not you have any basis for a relationship to develop and deepen? Surely it would be better to find out for certain, rather than possibly living a life full of regret that you did not summon up enough courage to find out directly from the woman herself, instead of depending entirely on vague feelings or your own imagination?

Hoping these insights have been of some comfort and assistance,

Your's truly,

eye_of_tiger Image

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:20 pm

Thanks for your answer eye_of_tiger.
eye_of_tiger wrote:
Although I read your response just after you wrote it (thanks for that), the readers on this forum including myself give freely of our own time and energy on your behalf, so please do not feel that we are intentionally ignoring your request if we sometimes need to attend to our own family commitments or health, as well as those of valued members on these MB forums.
I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to force you to give me an immediate reading, I only thinked you didn't see my answer  :smt009

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Effectively you appear to be saying that you find this girl especially attractive, but that you have not yet approached her in order to find out one way or the other as to what her feelings are towards you.
The real problem in this situation is that I have already talked with her about my feelings, and she said me that we are good friends also because she has a person in her mind for a while  :smt022 .... and that's why I asked for a reading, I would like to know what I can expect from my future love life.
Can you give me more info?

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:39 pm

Hi Onizuka,

Eye of Tiger has given you an initial reading so please re-read his wonderful words.  This futher question may need to wait now as the forum is free and the readers give their time but there are others that must be tended to now that yours has been given.  We get som many requests and in order to answer them all we must only allow a certain time wiht each one adn yoru reading has reached its conclusion for this time anyway.  Sometimes readings give us what we need to hear in the space of our essence now and not always what we ask to know about so this is to come for you yet.

Give it a few weeks and then come back if the outlook is still blurry for you.
thankyou for contributing to the fourm its nice having you here.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:03 am

Hello again Cesare,   :smt017

I just wanted to thank you for your feedback as without it I feel I cannot effectively help you any further. Therefore when I wrote in your reading:

Effectively you appear to be saying that you find this girl especially attractive, but that you have not yet approached her in order to find out one way or the other as to what her feelings are towards you.
I was asking you to either confirm that this was so, or whether instead as you explained in your posting above that there are other factors which could also be holding you back from getting back together as a relatively happy couple once again.

Honestly I do not regard this as being any reason for me to now offer you an entirely new reading, but that being said I do continue to respect  the moderator's opinion and try as much as possible to work within the rules concerning members, who unlike yourself request another reading every few days. I also did not at any time feel that you were forcing me into giving you an immediate reading, but I must admit that being  as human as we all are here, that I was myself having a particularly bad day at the time (not in any way related to you personally). It was a simple misunderstanding by both of us, and it is now more than time I feel to move beyond this, and to hopefully begin to resolve some of your current relationship problems.

She seems to be saying that good friends can never eventually become lovers as well, when my opinion is that becoming good friends with one another is a vital first step towards taking your relationship with her to the next level. To be perfectly frank with you, I feel that this is simply a lame excuse of her's with the intended purpose to keep you dangling patiently and hopefully, while she makes up her mind as to which of you she will continue to see, and which one of you she will let go. It is as if she is wanting to hedge her bets or cover all her options until she can get clearer in her own mind just what she really expects from a man.

On the basis of the added information you have so kindly provided, although I still would not like to say that it will be impossible to heal the rift which has developed between you, if there is someone else involved (a love triangle), then your chances are not looking so good as I predicted they were before (because there is now one more person involved in this, who I cannot effectively read). There are no absolute certainties I can as a reader honestly offer you when it comes to matters of romance, but only relative probabilities? :smt009

-----------------------END OF READING--------------------

Your's sincerely,

eye_of_tiger Image[/size]

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:21 pm

Thank you very much eye_of_tiger,
i will keep you informed if there are some news about the situation  :smt002

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”