Requesting a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Chooky

Requesting a reading

Post by Chooky » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:19 pm

Hi there, I was wondering if I could request a reading...
I would like to know a bit about my natural parents as I was adopted.  I went to a medium about 15 years ago and he said that one of my guides was my natural fathers mother, is she still there?

Cheers Chooky

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:15 am

Hi Chooky, Image

I would be pleased to offer you an intuitive (psychic) reading concerning any other life area than this one, but even if I could provide you with information about your biological parents by psychic means, this would be regarded as a third party reading which is not permitted on this site.

Not being a trained medium myself I cannot currently say whether or not your paternal grandmother is still one of your guides, after 15 more years have passed.

It is my understanding that only our main guide stays with us through our entire lifetime, while others come and go as our changing needs require. Although I cannot say for certain whether or not your grandmother is still functioning as one of your guides, I still feel that she remains close to you and that she still wants to be regarded as a valued and respected member of your family.

While she will I believe continue to watch over and protect you for the rest of your life (as she probably would any other surviving family member), your grandmother does also need to move on with her own development at the same time. If she was indefinitely bound to you as one of your guides, then this was hardly be fair to her?

Even the nature of the relationships between loved ones now in Spirit and those of us left on Earth change with time. That does not mean that they love us any less. It simply means that just like we do they must frequently choose certain priorities over another, mainly out of necessity. If she is no longer one of your guides, it does not automatically follow that she no longer cares, or that she never draws close to you either in your dreams or in your waking memories.

If you would still like a psychic reading concerning some other area of interest, please let me know this in your response under this thread. Otherwise, I will leave your request for one of our site mediums who may feel drawn to it with regards to passing on any direct messages from your guides and other helpers in Spirit.

Your's truly,

eye_of_tiger Image

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:08 am

Hi there Eye of the Tiger, thanks for that, get what you mean.

Yes that would be great to get a reading, a general one if I could. Any other information that you need to know for you to do it?

Thanks Chooky

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:41 am

Just another quick query Eye_of_Tiger

I understand about giving third party readings, but in regards to finding out about my biological parents it is impossible to verify any information as such, as I was adopted from an orphanage in Bangladesh 31 years ago, and there are no records of anything. So does it still apply, as I believe that they more than likely are not even living?

Chooky

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:28 am

According to the site rules we are not permitted to give you a third party reading (not affected by whether the person or people are still living), and honestly after all that time it is unlikely that we would be able to regardless of whether or not you could still get access to your birth records. A mediumship reading may give you further information concerning your biological parents (including whether or not they are both now in the Spirit world), but there is no medium on Earth who could offer you a 100% guarantee that your biological mother or father would communicate with you at the first sitting. You will forever be bound spiritually to your natural parents, and will possibly meet them again when your own time on Earth is finally over, if it is what you all most desire. In the mean time your life here must go on?

Now on to that general intuitive reading I promised you before.Image

Your reading strongly suggests to me that a special person is about to enter your life (or may have already done so) who possesses many of the following general characteristics. Note that since both males and females have male characteristics or aspects to their personalities, the following person could potentially be either a man or alternately a woman who is working predominantly with her active, outgoing male side. He probably has the spirit of a restless teenager who likes to be constantly on the move, and therefore may have great difficulty settling down in one place with one person for very long at a time.

This does not necessarily mean that he would be unfaithful to you in either thought or action, but rather that he would find this against his nature and would consequently need the love and support of a loving and understanding partner to help him overcome his wandering ways. His ideas and beliefs are purer than those of many adults (almost childlike in many cases) so he is far less cynical about the ways of the world and often has a fresh new perspective with regard to it's problems. At the same time he frequently tends to be somewhat naive in his dealings with other people, who may then take unfair advantage of his extreme vulnerability.

He enjoys the best that life can offer and always prefers the best that money can buy, but he often overextends himself in his attempts to keep up outward appearances so that nobody will discover that he is far less sure of himself than he appears to be on the surface. Surprisingly for a person who has difficulty settling down, when he does do so he can quickly turn into a home body and will often withdraw into his own personal space or den in order to think more clearly and to  take a temporary rest break from the cares of the world outside. While to a certain degree this is necessary, people like this are unusually prone to becoming depressed and lacking in motivation to improve their circumstances (which means that this tendency to withdraw more frequently than is healthy will need to be watched).

Unlike a teenager a man with this personality type is often highly organised to the point that it would be most inadvisable for any person including yourself to interfere or change things without his express permission. As before his ability to organise could either be seen as one of his greatest strengths, or if taken to the extreme could also become one of his greatest weaknesses. Someone like that would be so rigid and inflexible that any change could seriously disturb their peace of mind and they would therefore have very little ability to adapt to the rapidly increasing rate of change which is almost an inevitable part of modern living. In his ongoing quest to feel accepted by other people in general, he can be a bit of a perfectionist, and worse he often expects the same unrealistically high standards of behaviour from those around him, as he does of himself.

As you can possibly see from the above description, he is basically a good and well meaning person, and while some aspects of his personality can cause problems if taken to the extreme, it would certainly be worth your while getting to know him better. His constant fear of failure does mean that he will often misinterpret your quite innocent comments as being highly critical and a personal attack upon him, but I sense that in partnership with an equally good woman who is herself willing to persevere and to learn to communicate with him more effectively, he will not disappoint (if indeed you are currently looking for a partner).

Take good care of yourself, at least until next time we meet,

eye_of_tigerImage

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:55 pm

Hi Eye_of_Tiger

To be honest, that person sounds like hard work!!
I haven't got anyone in my life like that at the moment, so perhaps it is going to be a new acquaintance... at this stage I am married (happily), and have 2 young children.  Is it possible to be able to find out in what context this person will enter my life?

Chooky

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:46 am

Is it possible to be able to find out in what context this person will enter my life?

The short answer to your question is NO, WITHOUT GIVING YOU A COMPLETELY NEW READING.

You probably noticed that I indicated at the very end your reading my own belief that this person was most unlikely to be a new romantic interest of your's (but my source was most insistent that I passed on the message to you in it's unedited form, regardless of my many doubts and protests to the opposite).

Also a reminder that this person does not necessarily have to be male. It could alternately be a woman who is currently operating from the more male aspects of her personality, who will have for example a business or other non romantic relationship with you. Sorry if this sounds terribly vague, but it is the best I can do for now.

Anyway be assured that your marriage is quite safe, and that this person whether they are male or female will not pose any danger to your ongoing positive relationships with other family members (unless of course you allow them to).

Either a friend, business associate, or simply someone who will possibly only be a temporary acquaintance of your's (but also a person who will definitely have an impact on your way of thinking about and doing things). Your meeting with him or her at this particular time of your own life will hardly therefore be a coincidence?

Such meetings rarely are! IMHO  :smt018

God bless,

EOT Image

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:19 am

Thanks for that clarification, and thankyou for the reading, looks like I have an interesting person to meet.

Take care of yourself and thanks again

Chooky

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”