I would just LOVE a reading about my new love.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fasstmovin

I would just LOVE a reading about my new love.

Post by Fasstmovin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello everyone.  I have not been able to be on the forum for some time now.  I refreshed on the rules but still hope I'm posting/asking correctly.  I would LOVE a relationship reading if possible.  I understand that you can not read for him but I'll give you our information and see if anyone can pick anything up.  Thank you anyone who takes a moment to read this .

I met mike thru an internet dating site.  I was kind of goofing around not really plan OMG on meeting anyone.  We spoke via phone for weeks constantly. It almost feels as if I've always known him. We joke about how instantly comfortable we were together.  Plus there are an insane number of  coinsidences in our lives. We have always seemed to be right next to each other in life but never met.  It does Almost feel fated. I lost my fiancee four years ago...the love of my life. I'm a little scared to do this again but at the same time mike is one in a million. I guess I'm just asking if you see a future with us, of course u can't see the future but hints or clues would really really help me to trust myself.

My name is Christy young born 9/19/1980.  His is Michael myers born July 14 1979.

I will be waiting and praying to hear from someone.  Thank you with ALL my heart
Christy

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 am

Dear Christy,

I have been waiting since January 23rd for you to respond to my private message, BEFORE I AM ABLE AND WILLING TO GO AHEAD AND GIVE YOU THIS READING.

Could you please therefore check your PM inbox at your earliest possible convenience, in order to answer (in private) the question which I am asking you?

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

L&L,

EoT  :smt102

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”