May i request a reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smurfinaus

May i request a reading please?

Post by smurfinaus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:30 am

Hi all,
Its been a long time since i signed up to this board (did everyone migrate over from some msn boards a while back? - been longtime cant remember), and its been a while between readings as well for me.
Anyway, i would kindly request a reading if i may. Basically situation is as follows - someone who i had been in a long distance relationship with for 5 years with, she has finally arrived in the same country as me. The only problem is. For various reasons ( i could literally write a book with all the situations or 'reasons') we have yet to see each other in person, and to be honest ive become suspicious and cynical as time passes (i do know the risks & precautions i could have or are taking).
Simple question - what trend do you see with this situation? (i was going to ask about job trend but this is more important to me atm)
Details -
me - nigel 28/7/69 6.55am newcastle australia
her - noriel 1/12/1985 4.45am lucban philippines

thank you
nigel

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: May i request a reading please?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 am

smurfinaus wrote:Hi all,
Its been a long time since i signed up to this board (did everyone migrate over from some msn boards a while back? - been longtime cant remember), and its been a while between readings as well for me.
Anyway, i would kindly request a reading if i may. Basically situation is as follows - someone who i had been in a long distance relationship with for 5 years with, she has finally arrived in the same country as me. The only problem is. For various reasons ( i could literally write a book with all the situations or 'reasons') we have yet to see each other in person, and to be honest ive become suspicious and cynical as time passes (i do know the risks & precautions i could have or are taking).
Simple question - what trend do you see with this situation? (i was going to ask about job trend but this is more important to me atm)
Details -
me - nigel 28/7/69 6.55am newcastle australia
her - noriel 1/12/1985 4.45am lucban philippines

thank you
nigel
Hello Nigel,

The first question is if she is already in Australia but you have not yet seen her yet in person who paid for her to come over from the Phillipines, where is she currently staying and who is paying for her accommodation, and most importantly has she at any time asked for money from you?

I think that you have every reason to feel suspicious and cynical about her true intentions, but I am at a distinct disadvantage in not being able to read her directly through a third party reading, which is not allowed under the forum rules. A third party reading is about any other person than the one who requested the reading. Giving a reading about someone else without their knowledge or permission is regarded as an invasion of that individual's right to the privacy of their own thoughts, even though I know you really need this information, to be able to assess if you are being used.

Many of these Philippine women come over here specifically to gain citizenship status by marrying an Australian, then clean out all of his money and disappear. And some of them are exploited by organized crime for purposes of prostitution or transporting drugs across international borders. If you have paid in the past or are paying for her to come to and stay in Australia, your only recourse is to have her thoroughly checked out by the law, BEFORE SHE TAKES EVERYTHING YOU OWN.

Only if she has not asked for any money from you would I be considering meeting her face to face, and even then I would be extremely careful and watch out for any further early warning signs that she is being dishonest with you concerning her true intentions. Without the third party route being available to me I can neither tell you with a reasonable amount of confidence whether she is genuine, nor if there is any any future for this relationship which so far seems more like a business arrangement.

While there is always the possibility that I am misreading her indirectly through you and she is really in love with you, and that there is no reason to doubt her sincerity, do not allow your feelings of loneliness to make you vulnerable to a situation which could quickly turn into a major international incident, if our shared suspicions and cynicism about her reason for coming to Australia are eventually shown to have a solid basis in reality, when it may be too late for you to recover either any money, or what is left of your self confidence in looking for an Australian woman to be your life partner.

Be careful, without jumping to any premature conclusions. Have her checked out as much as possible, particularly if she asks for you to pay any of her bills, before you get to meet her. Even after you have met her, be cautious about making any financial commitments, as even a defacto ex partner can lay claim to your money.

The law is often heavily influenced by a sob story about you being the person who lured her over here for your own suspicious reasons. Some have been known to cry rape in an effort to get the law on their side, so that they can take you to the cleaners, or blackmail you into paying more than you can afford to. There is nothing simple about your question, or this readings answer.

Sorry that it cannot be more informative in helping you to decide where this "relationship" is going. Love and our need for female companionship can often make us blind to the harsher realities of life?

I sincerely hope for your sake that I will be proven wrong on all counts with what I currently feel about her hidden reasons for not seeing you immediately after she arrived in Australia (which is what you would expect that she would want to do without any delay) and that you will both be happy together in love for the rest of your lives.

Namaste,

EoT  Image

smurfinaus

Post by smurfinaus » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 am

Hi,
Thanks for the reading anyway. It is a complex situation as i do have a fair few filipino friends and acquaintances and from my understanding of their culture helping a potential partner out is generally not really an issue (from past experience). Its more the case whether she is actually genuine - this has been hard to determine. She made her own way here, and i know where she is (well apparently) and where she is working. It just seems things have always worked out in a way, where i am unable to either see her, or confirm she is actually indeed here.
Anyways, my eyes are wide open and i am prepared if it doesn't turn out the way i had hoped (i have my own reasons why i never found a partner here).
thank you very much for the reading
nigel :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Nigel,

You are welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your feedback.

It is indeed a complicated situation, and if the third party reading option had been available to me I am sure that you would now know a lot more about her true intentions towards you.

It may or may not be suspicious that she has not yet personally contacted you.

You say that you are not absolutely sure where she is at present (you think that you know), and this is increasingly looking more like she wants to build up some spending money from her job before she is ready to take your relationship to the next level, as well as to send money back to her family in the Philippines.

But without that missing information telling us whether the relationship is even on her to do list, my inner guidance is hesitant to advise you either way.

Take care,

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”