Birthday reading plz

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heartk0re

Birthday reading plz

Post by heartk0re » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 am

My birthday is next week and I would like a general reading of anything important I need to know for this month, thanks. (03 - 11 - 1987)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Birthday reading plz

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:58 pm

heartk0re wrote:My birthday is next week and I would like a general reading of anything important I need to know for this month, thanks. (03 - 11 - 1987)
Readings are thought to apply to a period of the next six months after your request was made, so telling you exactly what you most need to know this month is going to be a big ask. All that I can do is to watch out for any warning signs which indicate that you urgently need to know something is coming fast, but please understand that I cannot guarantee that it will or must happen one day in March.

For the purposes of your birthday reading I will be using my new pack of "Animal Dreaming Oracle Cards", which were created and designed by the Australian psychic Scott Alexander King, only as an intuitive focus tool. Not surprisingly the animals which are depicted on the face of these particularly beautiful cards are largely but not all Australian, so they have a personal meaning to me also being an Aussie, which I hope will help to make your reading equally personal and relevant to you.

2013 may indeed be the Chinese year of the snake, but your focus card for this reading is card number 25 of a total of 45 which is called The Raven - Magick

The Raven is believed to be a messenger of Spirit. It is thought to have been sent to us to guide and transport us to a place in our lives of increased healing, wholeness and improved communication with our true spiritual Self. It usually features in your reading when it is felt there is a special and/or URGENT (note this) need for you to either establish or re-establish a stronger and more reliable connection with the Spirit world through the disciplined use of meditation and progressive relaxation methods.

This card suggests to me that whatever challenges you are likely to encounter during approximately the next half year, they are not going to be overcome through you being impatient, or trying to force things to happen before they are fully prepared. In our society we are conditioned to believe that if we are only able and willing to do anything we can think of that might make things better, then we can change the world completely by ourselves and effectively overnight.

We are taught that to have to depend on others to get some of our needs met is a sign of weakness and poor quality of character on our part, so we often do not ask for their help when it is needed. And if the Universe does not instantly fit in with our plans and ambitions for the future, we may feel that we are doing something wrong, and beat up on ourselves for something of which we were never guilty of in the first place. Not everything is or was ever meant to be under our control to change.

So the Raven comes into your life (symbolically) to assist you in getting rid of these self destructive habits of thought with which you have been brain washed since entering this current lifetime. It speaks to us of the incredible ability of prayer, meditation and above all patience to help us overcome the obstacles which have been placed in our paths, when more forceful and dramatic methods of achieving the same goals are likely to fail.

The Raven encourages you to build a stronger and more reliable connection with your own inner guidance and in turn with Spirit as the preferred method for getting what you deserve out of life, which only develops out of regular periods of practiced silence and looking inwards (soul searching).

Magick (not a spelling error) is the ability to communicate our needs and to channel our purpose by and when sitting with ourselves in the silence. Continually sitting in the silence without being able to at the same time to do these things would be a terrible waste of our time and vital energies (our life force), so the Raven has come to help you avoid doing this.

Now if you are often rather backwards at asking for help from living people, it is going to be a much larger leap of faith for you to call to Spirit and ask for help. But that is exactly what you are being challenged to do here - ASK SPIRIT TO HELP AND STRENGTHEN YOU FOR WHAT THE FUTURE STILL HOLDS IN STORE FOR YOU.

Raven offers inner peace that will eventually if you regularly sit with yourself in the silence (the void) strengthen your line of communication or connection with your spiritual helpers who are just waiting for your call for help to spring into action on your behalf.

The next six months including this one will be a period of soul balancing and of listening to the wisdom of what lessons the Raven brings to you through this reading. Sitting on our butts/behinds or derrieres for a short time each day in meditation and prayer, may not be the complete waste of time that our modern, scientific and highly cynical of anything which is non physical society leads us to believe that it must be.

So teaches the Raven.

Loving regards,

EoT :smt007

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:31 am

Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Could you please help me to better help everyone who comes here....?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 am

Heart,

You are welcome for the reading, but as this was my first one using this particular pack of Australian Tarot cards, could you please also provide me with some useful feedback to help me decide if I will continue to use them on this forum?

I am mainly interested in the reading's relevance to your current situation, as well as if you feel that it will be of positive and practical help to you in overcoming your life's challenges.

Could you please help me to better help everyone who comes here asking for a reading in the future, by responding to these questions under this forum thread?

Many thanks in advance,

EoT  :)

PS: Happy Birthday for tomorrow, the 11th of March.  :smt113

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”