EYE_OF_TIGER'S THREAD (RENAMED)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Yesterday Tuesday March 20th, 2012 my wife M and I visited her surgeon, after having recently had an MRI scan to determine if her six week chemoradiation treatment was successful against her primary abdominal tumour.

I am pleased (no positively excited) to report to you that not only has the tumour completely disappeared or been cooked out of existence by the radiation at the macroscopic clinically observable level, but that also any earlier suggestion that it had spread to surrounding lymph nodes or adjacent organs is now effectively a thing of the past.

This phenomenon called a clinical complete response has been observed in up to 30% of people with this particular type of tumour, and having undergone this specific type of treatment for it.

Of course this does not necessarily mean that some cancer cells may still not exist at the microscopic level, or that this means that she may still not need to at a later time undergo the disfiguring and irreversible surgery which is the conventional treatment for her condition.

But it definitely does give us an incredible amount of new hope and confidence for the future, as well as considerably more time and breathing space to be able to more fully consider our options, and decide with her doctor's guidance what is the best possible future course of action to take with the intention to maximise both the quantity and quality of her remaining years.

Our next planning session is in exactly two weeks time from yesterday (April 3rd), but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your kind comments, healing thoughts and prayers.

It is impossible for me to say how much of this seeming miracle was due to the chemoradiation, and how much of it is attributable to your positive energies sent in her direction, but please do not stop them now as we are clearly not completely out of the woods quite yet on the road to a very long remission. You can never talk about curing cancer: no matter how much I would like to be able to say that she is permanently cured.

May what positive energies you have extended to my wife and her family be returned to you many times over in the form of improved health and prosperity, and above all lasting happiness and success on all levels.

EoT Image

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 pm

What awesome news you have shared!   :smt041   Positive, healing energies will continue to be sent!  Thank you for updating us!!

Blessings and Hugs!!!!

MM

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

I am soooooooo HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! hug!!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh, so very happy to hear the news EOT...
I am so pleased for both of you.
Many blessings to you both.

sweet

Post by sweet » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 pm

great news !!! happy for both you and M . more positivity and love coming your way :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Thank you all!

Please do not think for a moment that I am no longer watching this thread, or that I do not continue to appreciate the kindness and good wishes and positive energies which you are sending in our direction.

EoT  Image

Lady Di

Blessings to you and your wife and family

Post by Lady Di » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 am

Hope you and your wife feel the warm hugs going out your way

LadyDi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A warm sea of liquid love, which has no shore

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Dear Lady Di, :smt007

Not only do my wife and I constantly feel the warm hugs going out our way from our many friends and healers on Mystic Board, but we continue to feel fully wrapped up, totally immersed in, and above all protected and loved to the extreme by your ongoing positive thoughts, energies and prayers.

To be perfectly honest with you, the incredible amount of love and healing which we believe in our hearts we are receiving (and continue to receive in ever increasing amounts) from our many friends on these MB forums, can at the same time be humbling and somewhat overpowering in their sheer consistency and intensity.

At times it is like we are floating suspended in and being supported from going under by a warm sea of liquid love, which has no shore.

Pardon my highly emotional poetry: but that is what we sincerely feel about the love and help which you are sending us on an hourly basis on the wings of your prayers, during this most difficult of times for our entire family.

Love, Light and a humble and grateful thanks to you all,

EoT  :smt020

spring88

most sincere prayers for your wife eye of tiger

Post by spring88 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm

I can only offer you my sincere prayers for your wife and hope she will feel and be better.
How is she doing?
May God bless and be you all always.
spring

ImperfectBeauty

Post by ImperfectBeauty » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 pm

I don't know you or your family and have never had a reading from anyone here yet, but I do want to say I truly hope all goes well with your wife. I'm so sorry to hear bad news.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 am

ImperfectBeauty wrote:I don't know you or your family and have never had a reading from anyone here yet, but I do want to say I truly hope all goes well with your wife. I'm so sorry to hear bad news.
Dear Imperfect Beauty,

I admit to feeling deeply touched emotionally when I read this.

Similarly I don't know you or your family and have so far never given you a reading, but your act of kindness makes me want to do both ASAP.

I feel that I am already well on the way to knowing what sort of person you are, and I like what I am hearing.

At present my wife just happens to be seated in the same room as I am typing this, so I have just passed on your good wishes to her directly on the spot.

I would like to once again thank everyone who has contributed to this thread and restored our faith in human nature and goodness, especially if I have not already thanked you individually.

Please keep your prayers and healing energies coming, as while the news has got considerably better since after her initial diagnosis, we are still a long way from saying that she is in complete remission.

We will know more about this after her biopsy is carried out this coming Thursday afternoon of May 3rd. We do not have a definite time for the procedure itself being performed during the afternoon.

Adelaide, South Australia is currently GMT + 9.5 hours, for those who are giving distance healing. Midday Thursday our time translates to 0230 GMT/UTC Thursday morning, or 2.30 am.

Cheers to everyone,

EoT Image

akido

Post by akido » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am

I'm sending out my prayers and warm hug for your family. I hope she'll get better each day, and may you have the strength and positivity to surpass this trial.

Best regards,
akido

jamers

Post by jamers » Tue May 15, 2012 1:30 am

So sorry to hear about your wife! I will keep you and her in my prayers and I hope that she is getting better and winning her fight!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The best possible news of all, short of a complete cure and no chance of return

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi Jamers and thank you again to all the other members who have contributed their prayers and positive thoughts and good wishes for my wife's speedy and complete recovery to our thread.

I was delighted enough to be able to announce earlier that my wife's tumor had apparently disappeared or undergone a complete clinical response, but now the biopsy results are also completely normal. For all intensive purposes the cancer is no longer detectable at either the macroscopic or microscopic levels - a complete pathological response or remission.

I had previously thought that her surgeon was exaggerating the seriousness of her position when she was diagnosed in November of last year, but now I realize that he was downplaying or understating it instead. This was as advanced as a tumor can become before it begins spreading around the body. There were some suspicions at the time that it had already invaded the surrounding tissue and organs, but now all of that is history.

We have been given a month to think about what we choose to do from now on, with the surgery as a last resort when all the other options have failed after any of the monitoring tests turn positive (if they are going to). We are now feeling cautiously optimistic about the future, which is totally out of character in the light of our pessimistic, always expect the worst upbringing.

While I cannot say for certain that your prayers have had any role to play in her almost miraculous recovery (even to the surgeon himself who admits that he is amazed by the huge turn around from what was only a few months ago a potentially hopeless situation), but something or someone up there is obviously watching over and protecting the both of us, as I have also received considerable healing and added strength at the same time as she has.

My sincerest and most heartfelt thanks for your caring and support. This will need to be closely and regularly monitored for the rest of her life, but the immediate crisis phase is over as of May 15th. We do not wish to be greedy with your prayers, but we are not completely out of the woods yet with this and would consequently appreciate you keeping us on your healing lists for the present.

Blessed be,

Eot and his wife M Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello Dear EOT,

I am very happy to hear the good news. Prayers and love are very powerful and the best medicine. Sending more prayers.

Lights of love,

Dhav :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”