requesting reading from mangomom

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jld

requesting reading from mangomom

Post by jld » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 am

Mangomom, I would be blessed to have you look into my records at this time. I am sensing that changes are coming with regard to my place of employment. I have been going through a healing process for the last four years and it has been worth the work. I wanted to get info about what direction to go in at this time with regard to career/employment. Is it time to leave the place I am currently working as a counselor and look for another job? I would like to do more with energy work but am not sure what is the best way to go about it. I am considering working out of my home doing reiki and other energy healing. Would this be a good idea at this time? Also any info on romance or longterm partners or any other info from the record keepers?

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:46 pm

JLD, I am honored that you have requested a reading from me and will allow me to access your sacred records.  

Please send me a Private message with your full name.   I still have grandbabies visiting at this time will try to get to your reading tonight after all of the entertainment has left :smt003   Thank you for your patience

Blessings,
MangoMom

jld

Post by jld » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Thanks so much! I have sent my info.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 am

Dearest JLD,

I have accessed your records and the question you are asking is
Is it time to leave the place I am currently working as a counselor and look for another job? I would like to do more with energy work but am not sure what is the best way to go about it.
No, it is not the right time do take this action, but it will be in approximately 4 months.  There are a lot of politics happening in the work place, you allowed yourself to be pulled into it, believing you were doing the right thing.  Keep in mind when those types of events happen it is best to find a way to steer clear of the matter.  You may be forced to rethink this in a few weeks, it depends on events in the workplace.

Your Reiki and Energy work will be beneficial, but self employment is not a good direction at this time, give it a while before you go in that direction.  The energy work has helped you do a great job so far and you are using a lot of intuitive energy to help others, you are doing a very good job.  

I sense that you get a lot of pleasure from helping others and many times go out of your way to do so, be careful, there could be individuals that will take advantage of your kindness.  When something causes you to second guess, pay attention, your good energies should be accepted and good energies sent back in return.  

When you ask about your love life, I am somewhat confused, you are seeing someone now?  Are you wondering if this is the one?  If you have to ask that question, I would say think about why you are asking.  

You have a wonderful life and many paths to choose from, understand that you will make the right choices as long as you trust in yourself.  Don't make a decision without sleeping on it so that you can pose the questions to your guides and allow them to show you the way.  

Blessings to you, thank you for allowing me to access your records.

MangoMom

jld

Post by jld » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

Mangomom, Thanks so much for opening my recording. The information is helpful. I have been looking at other options as far as another place to work and will continue to keep open to other possibilities. I am just hoping I will find the right job for me....a place that I fit in and can feel comfortable.  I am ready to move on from the place I am at when the time is right.

I am seeing someone right now and it is true that I am wondering if he is the right one for me. I get your point about asking. Dating is new to me though and I don't feel like we have defined the relationship.

I will do my best to trust in myself.
Blessings

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”