Quietly cancelling my request.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am

What I read in a couple of the other posts here made me reconsider. I see how I trivialize what being of service means to you, as well as the value of anything I hope to learn here by coming to post in a frame of mind that is not centered or mindful at all.  In the same way, the question itself seems less appropriate.
I repeatedly make this mistake.  Trying harder not to.

P

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Sabbath,

I must have missed your original request, but admitting this on a public forum such as this one must have taken a lot of courage and self honesty from you to do so.

You have the full admiration and respect of your fellow Aussie.

It is probably of little comfort to you to know that you are far from being the only person who has done this on one or more occasions, but increased self awareness and a willingness to work towards making the necessary improvements already puts you way out in front of most of the others in my book.

Do not make the mistake of continuing to beat up on yourself indefinitely for what is unfortunately a common human weakness.

There is absolutely no evidence that self punishment has ever worked. Quite the contrary is true.

Many of the subjects discussed on this forum are of a highly emotionally charged nature, and logic and self control and good judgement are often the first things to go out the window when our emotional mind gets the upper hand.

Such is the human condition.  :smt009

EoT Image

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

thank you  x

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”