Magic :-)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

becky01834

Magic :-)

Post by becky01834 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:09 am

I was wondering if someone could give me a reading?  I would great appreciate it, and in return I could pull three for you from one of my decks! :-)
Thank you so much!!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please Read Before Requesting a Reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Welcome Becky,

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 505#295505

Sorry to have to be the person to spoil the magic for you but Mystic Boards members are only eligible to receive one reading per month in any one of the several reading forums, and Spiritalk has already given you a reading only yesterday (5/5/11) in the Picture Reading forum (link provided above).
8. Please do not ask for multiple readings and please do not ask for readings too frequently, this is thought of as abusing the goodwill of our readers, and your posts will be locked and any more requests will be moved to the thread jail. As a guideline please leave at least one month between requests. Some of our readers request a longer break between, as nothing will have changed, and for some only one reading per lifetime will be given.

Please Read Before Requesting a Reading

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

You will therefore not be eligible to request your next reading either on this or any of the other reading boards until at least one month after your May 5th request has passed; which would be June 5th.

I look forward to giving you a reading when you post a new request under a separate thread on this forum, either on June 5th or any day after that.

While I thank you sincerely for your kind and generous offer to give me a reading in return for your own, this is not necessary.

I already receive much more in return for the time and energies which I use to help members on this forum in the way of good feelings and making new friends, than you may be able to easily imagine.

But thank you anyway. :)

Love and Light,

EoT (male) Image

becky01834

Post by becky01834 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm

oooh ok

becky01834

Post by becky01834 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm

thank you

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”